Aarohi gets a lifetime shock

Aarohi is jealous seeing Akshara getting loved and pampered by her great grandparents. She secretly rings to her grandmother Sheela.

Sheela : Hello, itni raat ko mai parlour nahi khol sakti!
Aarohi : Nani... Mai hu.. Aarohi..
Sheela is suprised. After pausing for a while
Sheela : Aa..Aarohi (in mind : isne mujhe kyu phone kiya)
Aarohi : Nani, aap mere ghar kab aarahe ho?
Sheela : kyu?
Aarohi : mujhe aapki bohot yaad aati hai. I am missing mumma, please aayiye na ghar.
Sheela cuts the phone
Aarohi : yeh chori kahi mere gale na pad jaaye.

Aarohi feels bad and starts crying.
She goes to store room and starts crying.
She finds her mother's boxing gloves, and some of her belongings in a box named SSC brand. She opens it and finds her mother's old photos and some of her photos with Ranveer. She finds sirat's secret book.
Sirat's life's flashback comes in front of Aarohi at last

Sirat writes : "Aaj Ranveer k gaye teen mahine hue aur mai teen mahine pregnant hu. Sab kuch chod ke Punjab aayi thi mai. Par Kartik meri life mai phirse aaye. Kairav aur Akshu ko Maa ki jarurat hai aur mere hone wale baby ko papa ki. Adhuri family ko complete karne ke liye mai aur kartik shaadi kar rahe hai. Ranveer ko beti chahiye thi. Aur beti k liye usne naam bhi select kiya tha "AAROHI"."

Aarohi gets to know the truth that she is the daughter of Ranveer and Sirat. Kartik isn't her father and she is not the daughter of Goenka. Aarohi is broken completely. She takes her belongings from Kaira's room and shifts to another room.