AESTHETICS🎀

●ᴀᴅɪʀᴀ ᴊᴏsʜɪ

An arts student from Mumbai, who loves History

An arts student from Mumbai, who loves History. She is a poetess and loves listening to songs. She loves reading romance novels. Her life has four major pillars and they are- Parties, Books, Songs, and Poetries.
She is very independent and hates procrastination when done by others, in her own case, she is a lazy panda. The sunshine of her group and is loved by everyone. 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

●ᴀʟᴇxɪᴜs ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛᴏ

The crown prince of Eden, a province in Italy

The crown prince of Eden, a province in Italy. He is also the future CEO of Eden Jewels. He loves to travel and meets Adira on his trip to Mumbai which he took just as to take a break from his life. He is a singer, he loves painting and horse riding.He is a guitar player and loves his guitar more than any possible thing in the world. He is a Thalassophile and Dendrophile. Is extremely protective for his loved ones and his subjects are his priority.
Is a humble, kind and sunshine soul person. 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜:

●sᴀʏʀᴀ ᴍɪsʜʀᴀ:
Adira's roommate and best friend.
She is from _Ashikawrites_'s book 'Tied together by Destiny' .

●ᴀᴅᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴊᴏsʜɪ
Adira's elder brother and too much more than a best friend.

●ʟᴇᴏɴᴀʀᴅ ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛᴏ
Alexius' step brother. They have a chaotic bond. But both care for each other a lot. They do not share a blood relation. Both have different parents. Alexius' father king Edward marries Leonard's mother after Leonard was born.

●ᴀʟᴀɴɴᴀʜ ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛᴏ
Alexius' Sister. King Edward's first Queen's Daughter.

●ᴀᴅʀɪᴀɴ ʙʀᴜɴᴏ
Alexius' best friend and body guard.

~addie🌷💌