4.

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝  𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?"

"And the winners are,
Alex Alberto and
Adira Joshi!!!"

They announced.. I was so happy cause it was the best suprise of the day for real. I stood up to go to the stage and...

Wait a second, why did he get up too? Wait WHAT? His name is Alex Alberto and he is the male winner? Wow!!!

We both went towards the stage and recieved the prize. He got on the stage from the either stairs which were on the opposite side of the stairs by which I went.

I stood next to the one uncle who had a very big moustache and most probably he was the organizer of the contest. And he was going to deliver the prize.

I touched the prize when I felt someone standing behind me and was so close to me. I turned back a little bit to find him touching the prize. He was so close that I could literally his breath on my ears. And that gave me butterflies in my stomach.

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

We soon got down from the stage and i caught up with Sayra. I told her the whole scenario and she was clearly speechless. Such incidents were no surprise for me cause my life was hell unpredictable since initials.

We were about to leave the auditorium when I heard someone call me out and that was a masculine voice. I turned around to see him standing a few feet away from me, giving me an akward yet gleaming smile.

I gestured Sayra with a quick touch on the wrist and she understood that I need a few minutes to talk with him and I'll be right back.. She nodded with approval.

As I proceeded to walk towards him, even he started walking jn my direction and we caught up in the mid-way. Both of us smiling genuinely.

I started the conversation.

"Hey! Congratulations"

"Thanks, congratulations to you too"

He had a thick dominating masculine voice which kinda got me weak in my knees.

"I'm Alexi-... Alex" For some reason, he said that hesistantly..

"I'm Adira, nice to meet you! And uhm.. I'm sorry for whatever happened at the nightclub-"

"I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry.. Apologies"

We smiled at each other.. His eyes were Bluish Gray like a deep well with frozen ice in it.