𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨; "𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚?"

🐼 ⋆ 🐘 🎀 🐼 ⋆ 🐘 🎀 🐼 ⋆ 🐘 🎀 🐼 ⋆ 🐘

Yes, hello again after a long time. 🥰🥰

I'm sick right now and I don't feel like posting much. 😑

This maybe because I'm lazy like everyone else. 🫠

But here you gooo!! New part 🎉✨️👻

Please ignore spelling mistakes, lets start then.

🐼 ⋆ 🐘 🎀 🐼 ⋆ 🐘 🎀 🐼 ⋆ 🐘 🎀 🐼 ⋆ 🐘

A poor girl... She just turned into a demon new. Her wound is still fresh..

And I'm sure it hurts so much...

Watching your family die.. And being the only survivor..

And the worst part is that you will have to feel like a completely different person now.. And you cannot help it.

And the boy..

I have nothing to say to him. His sister, the last remaining family member has turned into a demon. All he wants is to save his sister. What do I expect him to do? To leave his sister? Nonsense.

Hirae stood on a height out of sight. There were a lot of high areas in that area, like hillsides. Hirae's line of sight was enough to see demon girl and her brother. Hirae was still not sure what to do...

Her brain was telling her to go, her heart was telling her to stay...

What she gonna do? Hirae looked around while she thought. She began to examine what was happening around her.

She thought.

The boy looks at his sister with fear. His sister, the demon girl, is trying to attack the boy. Just as I expected, the girl was attacking the boy.

I just stand where I am and watch. I'm not sure what I should do. The boy tells the girl to stop. Well, excuse me, but your sister is a demon, do you expect her to just stand by...?

These were my thoughts. I stand there as if nothing is happening and watch like I'm watching a movie. "Girl, are you an idiot?! Help them!" My heart was saying exactly that but oops sorry! I can't. I can't do that while I sense a hashira around-

Wait.. what I just said..?

A HASHIRA?!! WHAT IS HE DOING IN HERE?!

Why would they send hashira for a newly transformed girl? Even a stupid mizunoto can do this. I mean they can cut off her head too.

But... I don't know if Hashira's mission was different from the beginning. What if he came for another demon... stronger.. more dangerous.. the embodiment of the word monster..

I still stand where I am. The demon girl was attacking the boy. If he doesn't hold on any longer, he will gonna die..

Ha? Why don't I help? For God's sake! I can't do it when I'm sensing a damn it hashira around.. Of course if I don't want my own head to fly off with that girl, I'll stay where I am. Of course, it is not clear whether I will die or not.. But still my answer is NO.

While I was lost in nonsense thoughts, a strong wind blew around. What I'm talking about is not a normal wind, it must someone or something have moved very fast.

Just like I thought.

Hashira showed himself..

Hashira is visible right now, I don't feel him anymore, I see him now! He has a katana in one hand and a demon girl in the other. No, this can't be..