2. That garden

Kristiana

I'm having a new feeling. Seems like I just got my first crush. In my 19 years of life, I've never had any crush. I just never had the feeling for anyone. It's not like I never got any love letter or confessions. As I said earlier, I just never got the feeling. But today, when I saw Prince Anthonyo, I felt like everything got silent. Everyone faded, I was only can see Prince Anthonyo. His blue eyes were on my brown one. He is so handsome. He's so unreal. He's like a dream. A beautiful one. Oh I wish I can see him all day long.But my grandpa dragged me to a flower shop. He said that  he wanna buy me flowers cause I remind him of flowers. It was sweet but at that time my mind was on Prince. I was only able to think about him. Oh his magical eyes, his full pink lips, his sharp jawline. My god. He's so handsome. I wish I met him earlier. I have never seen him before l today. Even my father is the minister of the King, I have never get the chance to see him. How come I never meet this gorgeous man earlier. Although, I have heard people praising him for his looks, but I never really thought about him. But today when I finally got the chance to see him, I can say that he's the most handsome man. At least for me.

"Kristiana, Kristiana! What in the world are you thinking of! You are zoning off lately. What's the matter, huh? Are you not feeling well? Should I call your father? Are you okay?" My momma  panicked.

"Oh momma, I'm completely fine. You don't have to be panicked for me. Why were you calling me though? Is there any work for me?" I asked my momma.

"Yes. Your father wants you to bring him those files. He forgot to take these to the palace." Momma said.

"Oh, okay. But shouldn't papa be home right now cause it's already 9 and half." I said being confused.

"Yes but today there is a meeting of your papa with the King. They are political matters. You won't understand. But you have to be quick cause your papa said there is a hurry." Momma said.

"Okay. Give them to me. I'll be quick. Don't worry." I said with a smile on my face.

                             Time Skip

While going to the palace, I was thinking of the Prince Anthonyo obviously. I think I just found a new topic to daydream about. And I think I love it. At least now I have someone to think about. And for information, I'm delusional person. So it's good for me to think about Prince Anthonyo. Oh thinking that I just reached the palace. And it's huge. The guards didn't stop me to enter into the palace. Maybe my father told them that I might come. So I entered without any hassle. And there is my papa. Who is standing Infront of me with a grin on this face.

"Thank you dear for helping me. I forgot to bring them. These files are really important." My papa said and smile .

"It's not a big deal, papa. But to be honest, the road was a little scary. Maybe it's because night." I shrugged.

"Then you don't have to go home alone. My works will be done in 1 hour. So you can just stay here or there is a big garden! You can go there." Papa said.

"Okay,  I'll be at the garden then. Bye and good luck for the meeting." I said having a grin on my face.

"Be careful darling. Bye."

After that I went to the garden. Wow this garden is..... beautiful. It's full moon night. Moonlight spreading on the flowers. And there is my favourite flower, roses. There are many kind of roses. Red roses, pink roses, yellow roses, white roses and many more. Wow! I love this place.

"Excuse me, who are you?" A voice interrupt my view. I turned around and what I saw made me shocked. It's the Prince. Prince Anthonyo.

"I-I... I'm Kristiana your highness. I'm the daughter of the minister Alistair. I came here to give some important files to my father. And he told me to wait for him here. I'm so sorry your highness if I'm disturbing you. I should take my leave." I said being panicked. I was about to leave when he approached me.

"No, no. You don't have to leave. You can stay here as long as you want. I don't mind."
Said Prince Anthonyo.

"Thank you your highness." I said being relieved.

"I saw you at the market today.
There was an old man with you. May I know who is he?" He asked

"He's my grandpa, your highness." I said. Oh he remembered me. By that thought I blushed. Which gladly he noticed. But didn't say anything, just smiled.

" May I know your age? I mean you don't have to say if you're not comfortable." He said

"It's 19. May I ask you the same question?" I gathered all my courage and asked.

"It's 24." He said having a smile on his face.

It means he's 5 years older than me.

"To be honest, you're beautiful." Prince smiled.

Wait. Did he just said that I'm beautiful? Oh god I think I'm going to die. I blushed more.

"Thank you, your highness."I said looking down.

"If you want you can come here every day. And please don't call me "your highness". I'm tired of hearing that." He said being frustrated.

"So what would I call you, your highne-" I cut my sentence.

"I'm so sorry." I said being embarrassed. Oh god I'm so dumb.

He chuckled.

"You can call me Prince or Anthonyo. Whichever you want." His smile never leaving his face.

"Kristiana, I'm done let's go- Your highness, is everything ok?" My papa said being a little panicked.

"Everything is fine uncle. I was just roaming around the garden and I met your daughter.So I came to check if everything is ok." Prince said.

"Oh that means you guys already introduced yourselves." Papa said being relieved.

"Yeah. And she seems she liked the garden. So I think she can come here every day if she wants." Prince looked at me. And again, I just blushed. What can I do more?

"Sure, Prince. If you want, she will come. Right, Kristiana?" Papa said looking at me. I nodded.

                      Time Skip to home

Dear Dairy,
Do you know, what happened today? I got my first crush. He's Prince Anthonyo. And you'll be surprised to know that he called me beautiful. Oh god am I dreaming? I think I'm not. He also said that I can go to the garden every day. He also gave me a rose, cause I told him that my favourite flower is rose. I'm so happy today. Also excited. Maybe I can't even sleep tonight.

___________________________________________

To be continued.....

A/N

Hey. I hope you'll like this part. Don't forget to vote and comment. I know I uploaded this part a little late but trust me, I was so busy. I'll try to upload next part as soon as possible. Thank you. Byeeeee.