7. Horse Riding

Kristiana

It been 3 days since the day when I hugged Prince. And for my surprise, Prince told my papa to bring me to the palace today. It's not like we didn't meet yestarday at the garden. But he didn't tell me anything. Not a single thing about going to the palace.

Even it's Saturday, my papa still has to go to the palace. Because there is a upcoming event on the kingdom. So all the ministers are engaged with lot's of works. And my papa is one of them. That is why Prince told my papa to bring me to the palace. Okay.....I understood now.

"Kristiana! Are you ready, darling?"

"Yes, papa! I'm coming!" I said as I was about to get out of my room. But, I came back for the last touch up. I'm wearing a white shirt and brown pants. And a pair of boots. As usual, I'm wearing light makeup. And that's it. I'm fully ready. I finally went out of my room, and saw my papa waiting for me. "Hehe. Am I late?" I asked and my papa shook his head.

"No, you're not darling. But now we have to be quick. Otherwise we will be late."

"Yes, papa. Let's go." And by that we went out.

                   Time Skip to the palace

Now I'm standing on the garden. But there's no sign of the Prince. It's okay. Let's wait for him.

Oh. He is coming. He is wearing a white shirt and black leather pants. He never fails to make my heart beat fast. Even when he is wearing normal clothes, he is looking gorgeous. There is something in this man, that attracts me like crazy.

"Hey. If you are done starting at me, then may I tell you the reason of me calling you here this sudden?" He said in a teasing tone. I got flustered.

"I- I mean....nevermind." I said being embarrassed. He chuckled.

"Why are you shattering? I was joking. By the way, you are looking cute." He said as he came closer to me. He is in the mood today. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"You are looking good yourself." I complimented him.

"How can I not when a beautiful girl is visiting me?" He said being all flirty and here I am, being a blushing mess.

"Moving on. Back to the actual topic, the reason behind me calling you here this sudden is, I want do horse riding with you." He said being serious. But I got tensed.

"Why are you looking so tensed? Is everything okay? If you don't want to do horse riding, then I will not force you. It's completely your choice." He said being panicked.

"No no, Prince. Everything is okay but....."

"But?"

"But I don't how to ride a horse." I mean I don't want the Prince to be sad.

But he laughed. Eh? "Is that reason behind your tensed face?" He asked and I nodded.

"Don't worry. I will teach you." He said and smiled

"But I'm scared. What if the horse get out of my control?" I said and he giggled.

"Then I have a good idea. You can ride with me. I will protect you." He offered me his hand. I hesitantly held his hand. But then realisation hit me. Shit. I'm going to ride same horse as him. That's mean we will be really close.

"You zone out a lot." He said and I came back to reality.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah. Let's go." 

Gosh. This palace is too big. I wonder how many people could live in here.

"We are here." His voice intterupted my thoughts. I turned around and saw lot's of horses. Prince dragged me to a brown horse.

"You can see many horses in here , but this one is my favourite. His name is Alec." He said and I smiled.

He climb on Alec and looked at me. "Oh sorry."

He climbed off the horse and stood infront of me.

"Would you mind if I pick you up?" I widened, but I shook my head? What hell is happening with me?

He smiled at me and picked me up then set me on the horse. He climbed back to the horse. I'm sitting infront of him. His hand are gripping the rail of the horse's neck. I'm trapping between his hands. Like he is saving me from falling down.

"Ready?" He asked I nodded. Butterflies are dancing on my stomach. He started riding the horse.

_______________________________________________________________________________

To be continued............