1

The indian girl who was ready to achieve her dream of studying abroad. She was ready to leave her country india and visit Korea to study in seoul national University not knowing this phase of life will change her completely.

After an emotional goodbyes , she boarded her flight from Delhi to seoul . She excitingly sat in her seat . She was going to study through scholarship which made her worry less .

As she reached airport she texted her professor Saying she reached. Her professor informed that bus will be there for her and other scholarship students in 10 minutes.

She met other scholarship students and in mean time the bus arrived. They all boarded into the bus and soon reached their dormitory building. She was beyond happy to study in her dream university.

After getting her room card she started looking for her room . She was such to say in a 4 in 1 room which means four different rooms in one room with one bathroom and one toilet room . As she opened the door she was greeted with 3 other indian girls .

Indian??? She asked out of happiness. They agreed and hugged each other . She got to know about Shivangi who is studying bsc in 2 year . Arohi who is studying Bpharm in 1 year . Ruhi who is studying BBA in 1 year .

Y/n ( the female protagonist) needed to study her language year first and then begin with her major .

Are you hungry? Shivani, the eldest asked the youngest.  Y/n nodded and Shivani gave her a bottle of banana milk with some bread and ramen . Seeing the Youngest so happy they all smiled .

After settling her luggage in her room she called her parents and told them about her arrival and roommate. After saying goodnight she called her two bestfriend aman and naina . She  talked to them about everything.

After everything she slept and then the next was got awaken by her roommates. Y/n get up we'll show you around.

Y/n excitingly got up and got ready for a tour . Seoul national University's campus for itself an area . Which was huge .

The classes will began from tomorrow so she took opportunity to look around. The 4 of them enjoyed alot and came back at evening. They did dinner together and were now talking about there lives .

After everything they slept because they had their classes from next day .

Y/n pov .

My god i can't believe i m here in seoul national University. I quickly got ready

 I quickly got ready

I  was ready to rock.

Shivangi di guided me the way towards my class and also gave me a map as because the campus is so huge .

I finally got into my class and sat somewhere. Four of us created a group , so that we can let each other know at the same time . I dropped the message of reaching in the class .

They said that they'll come to me after class so I stay around there .

Heyyy someone said to me .

Hiii i responded. Where are you from? . I asked to him .

India . Actually we were in the same flight. I saw you there and i was surprised to see you here . So as we are classmate i decided to say hii . He explained.

Ohh i m sorry i didn't saw you . I was really sad for leaving my parents so j just couldn't focus on anything. I said .

It's alright i understand it might be tough . He said . What's your name ?

Y/n i said .

He forward his hand for handshake. Rahul.

The professor entered as we all stood up.

The class began and after 15 min someone entered in the class . Wow late for the First class on first day . Cool.

Sit down . Maybe he didn't shouted because it's his first day . That boy passed through me and gave me a glance and went back to his friends at the back . Weird .

The class ended.  Let's go . Rohit came and said . As we were walking out , I looked at those boys sitting behind and laughing while looking at us . I rolled my eyes and started walking out , one of them threw a can towards rohit but i was fast enough to catch it.

Oops i thought that's a dustbin . I threw it back and the can hit his head . Though it was empty can it didn't affect him much.

Oops thought that's a dustbin  . I walked out with rohit after giving him a sarcastic smile.

You shouldn't have done that y/n . You don't know them. Rohit said to me .

Neither i care to know about them . I said and walked out . I waved my hand when i saw ruhi di standing Infront of me  .

Someone pulled back rohit which made him land on his butt . You were flying Infront of that girl right  . The boy who was late said to rohit and met my angry eyes .

Stay away from him . I warned to him .

Or what babygirl?  Will you hit me? . He said to me

Do you want to be hitted that bad? . I said he stepped closer to me but a boy came in between.

Guys she's a girl . He said protecting me . Ladki hai woh ( she is a girl ) . He said in hindi .

Feel a bit of shame . Indian hoke ek indian pe hi hath utha rhe hi woh bhi videsh me ( after being an indian you are bullying indian in abroad) . I said.

I'll take care of you later ..... Babygirl. He said and walked away . I turned back and gave my hand to rohit.

Thanks . He said ..

No problem. Let's go . I said and started walking towards ruhi di shivangi di and arohi di . Heyyy ..

You don't with who you just messed up y/n . This is not an ordinary university y/n it's the most popular university of south korea. . And bullying isn't found wrong here . Shivnagi di told me .

Here bullying is done through red card. Ruhi di said ...

If you get a red card that means you'll get bullied until you leave this university. And the one who run this thing is . Arohi di said

Rishab . They all said at the same time ..

The one who said he'll take care of you later. Rohit said .  Cool. The first day of university and got the biggest problem..

I m going to towards locker side. I said and walked away . I found my locker after so much struggle. I was scared now . I don't wanna get red card .

I slowly opened my locker and saw..........

Please in the comments let me know how the story was 🫶