2

Red card

I closed my eyes and cursed. Someone took my bag and started running, i followed that person but got hit my rock chest man . I looked up to see. Rishab . Tum (you) i said while pointing my index finger towards him. You gave me red card . Right? Because i stood against wrong, I stood against you. Do you think this red card $hit is cool? It's not . It's cheap . How can you bully someone with any reason? . I said but stopped when he pinned me against the wall and stared in my eyes intensely.

You talk too much , sweetheart. Let me talk will you? I nodded. I wasn't the one to give you red card neither any of my group members. Other students might have done that , seeing you stand against me . They thought I'll bully you through red card . But mera aisa kuch karne ka koi irrada nhi tha , meri jaan ( i didn't had any intention of doing thay , my life ) . He looked at my lips before looking at the other students. Who the fvck did that??? A boy came in front. You did that huh??? With whose permission??? Huh?? Speakkkk . Rishab held his nape .

Rishab let him go. He immediately let him go .

Give her bag . He took it from that boy and gave it to me . I took the bag and ran to my dorm without looking back .

I reached my dorm and saw everyone in dining table . Ohhh my goshh y/n . Are you safe? Shivangi asked me . The 3 of them hugged me .

I nodded and told them what just happened. They looked at me with wide eyes and i gave them " what? " look

Rishab never does that to anyone. Even if anyone gets red card without his permission he still Bullys them . He never cancelled the red card  . I shrugged it off .

Let's go and eat i m hungry. Everyone nodded as we reached the dormitory canteen .

We 4 sat together and I called my friends naina and aman and told them what just happened. Girlll i don't think so he'll do something. I agree at Aman's words . Through my phone i saw rishab and his group standing behind me .... 

Woah , what in the world is he doing in dormitory canteen?? Ruhi di says .

Yeah he has his own big house, why would he be here ? Shivangi di said and the 3 of them looked at me making me choke on my food.

What?? I asked while drinking water .

Heyy . A boy said ,, i looked aside and saw the boy who came in between me and rishab . Actually today it's peppero day here . So this is for you . He gave me a snack . And then after him 5 more boys gave me that peppero snack . I was like . wtf? .

Rishab is coming towards you . Ruhi di informed. He egoisticly placed that snack on the table and started walking away . I rolled my eyes . He sat few benches away from me but still in front of me . As i finished the food i took all the peppero except rishab's and went to my room.

Why didn't you picked his? Arohi di asked .

Did you saw that ego and attitude? If he would gave me it in a bit more polite way. I would have accepted it . The three of gave me ' seriously? ' look and i gave them ' can't help '

Okay let's leave rishab and go to a good cafe . Ruhi di said .

But I don't have money. I sadly said .

Did we asked for your money? Go get ready. You got your sisters . I smilingly hugged them and got ready

I got ready and came out . You and your beggar looking style . Shivangi di sighed .

But i m comfy i said proudly.

Okay okay let's go . Arohi di said.

We left dormitory and reached bus stand . As the bus arrived we 4 got in . The bus was empty untill.  Hii , meri Jaan. Rishab popped out of nowhere.

We were almost ready to fight. Tum kya mentally sick ho? ( are you mentally sick ? ) i asked him .

For you ? Yess .  I rolled my eyes at him .

What do you want .? I asked him being irritated.

Me ? I want you tho but right now i came here to give you this peppero . Which you forgot to take . He said and showed me that pack .

I did that intentionally i said and stood up . But my luck is so bad . The bus driver suddenly stopped the bus making me crash towards rishab's chest . He drew his hands on my waist and other one on seat to prevent us from falling.

I looked up towards him . He looked lost. He shifted my hair strand behind my ear and cupped my cheeks with his one hand . I hitted my leg on his . Making him groan . Ouwwww ... Heyyy i prevented you from falling and you hit me . He said ..

What about touching my hair and face ..  i said .

Don't regret tho . It was worth it . He said and i was about to hit him when again

Again bus driver suddenly stopped the bus making me about to fall on ground but againg rishab was fast enough to catch me . I quickly got up .. I don't want your peppero .

But you might want my hands around you ... He said making me look at him with wide eyes..

The bus driver is stopping the bus. I said ..

Why don't you want my peppero . He asked while sitting on the seat .

I didn't like the way you gave it to me . It was very egoistic. He raised his brows and i would be wrong if i said he didn't look intimidating.

He got up and started coming towards me and captured me between seats . Aisi baat hai ? ( Is that so? ) He walked back and got on his one knee and took out the snack . Ab logi? Ya fir apke pairo me gir jau? ( Now would you accept? Or shall i fall in your feet? )