nervous

Simon's pov

tomorrow is the day me and wille have to go to the palace. i'm kinda nervous about it because the two times i've been there it didn't end very well. i know wille is anxious about it too so i don't want him to start worrying about me. it is currently 11pm and me and wille are watching a movie together in my room. i'm sitting between his legs with my head resting on his chest. he is playing with my curls so im almost falling asleep. ''are you tired?'' i heard him say. ''mhm'' i responded. ''come we're gonna get ready to go to sleep'' he stood up and held out his hand for me to take. we walked to the bathroom and brushed our teeths. wille clearly noticed that somethings wrong. he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. he gave me a kiss on my cheek, rested his head on my shoulder and looked at us in the mirror. ''it's gonna be okay simon. we're in this together'' he whispered. i turned around so i could hug him. ''i love you'' i said. ''i love you too''. we walked back to my room and both fell asleep cuddling each other.

the next morning i woke up because of a knock at my door. mom opened the door and smiled when she saw me laying in wille's arms. ''you guys have to get ready, malin will be here in 30 minutes to pick you up'' she said. ''thank you mama'' i said softly trying not to wake up wille. mom left my room and started making breakfast. i turned around so i could look at my beautiful boyfriend. he opened his eyes and started laughing. ''i thought you were still sleeping'' ''i am'' he said smiling while he closed his eyes again. i started laughing and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. he pulled me closer and the kiss turned in a little make out session. wille broke the kiss but i pulled him back again. ''simon we really have to get ready now'' ''i don't want to'' i said. ''i know, but we have to'' he looked me deep in the eyes ''remember that tomorrow we will have the whole day for ourselves, just the two of us'' he said. that made me smile. he kissed me one last time and then we started getting ready and ate the breakfast mom made us. i also packed some clothes and other stuff to bring with me to the palace even though i know i will probably end up wearing wille's clothes. 

a few minutes later wille got a text from malin saying she is waiting for us outside so we put on our shoes, said bye to mom and sara and left the house. when we walked out the door i grabbed wille's hand and we started walking to the car.