Rescue

Jason: Don't give me that! Maybe i would understand you if i knew exactly why you tried to run away!

He launched forward and graved my shoulder. I felt a weird energy pulsing trough me and instantly saw some memories.

*

My mother locking me in a cage, betraying my friend, getting caught by the green kraken, getting tied up...and so on.

*

When he finished seeing them, he paused.

Jason: You are extremely lucky I don't want these people to see you, so i have no intention telling anyone, but OH MY GOD HOW I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU ON THE GROUND!

He snarled and dragged me to the bed.

Jason: Sit and sleep!

He pushed me under the covers and lied down, closing the lights. And i was forced to fall asleep.

X

Jason's POV

I woke up the next day, feeling a small sting in my back. I really exaggerated yesterday. I ran, flew and even talked to those creatures. I sighed and looked in my bed. She was still sleeping. Probably had to take a day off from my schedule...she shouldn't be disturbed. So I got up, climbed the bed and lied next to her. Only now i realised what an uncomfortable bed i had. A floor was much more better. I started playing absently with the gold chain. And than I remembered. I slowly raised my hand and shook the painting that was above us. In my hand fell a small necklace. It belonged to my mother, before she became a fashion designer and started ignoring what i wanted. It was made out of silver and it had a small black pearl. I let my mind wonder around but found nothing to do. After some hours, Chelsea finally woke up. She turned around and got startled by me.

Chelsea: What are you doing here?!

Jason: You finally woke up. Good. And this is my bed, by the way.

She was a bit disturbed, but after she remembered yesterday, she furrowed.

Chelsea: About last night...how did you found me?

Jason: Simple really, you called out my name. Or maybe its the fact that i can track you down.

Chelsea: WHAT? HOW?!

Jason: You had an opened wound when you came here. I just put inside a tracker. But mostly the fact that you said my name.

She was still horrified by what i told her.

Chelsea: Wait, you placed a device in my ripped flesh?

Jason: Yes

Chelsea: And it is still there?

Jason: Yes.

Chelsea: WELL, GET IT OUT!

Jason: I cant do that. As you just saw, it saved your life. That and the fact that you called out my name.

Chelsea: I didn't said your name!

Jason: Yes, you did, you said "help me, Jason". Well, you said it with more emotion, but you get the idea.

She was looking scared at me and then her eyes darted to her closed wound.

Jason: Don't even think about ripping it out. If you do that, then I'll loose all of the small trust that i have in you.

Chelsea: Ok...than how can i make this trust grow?

I smiled, a great plan starting to forge in my head.

Jason: Follow me.

I led her out and inside a closet. I moved a secret wall and took out some bracelets, a gun and some other devices.

Chelsea: You have a secret door!?

Jason: Lots of them. Now come here and stay still.

I gave her the gun.

Jason: Listen closely. You have to distract my father while i free the whale. Go to him and tell him that Jason said to reload his gun, ok?

Chelsea: But the gun is loaded.

I took it from her, shot a hole in my hand and gave it back.

Jason: Now it isn't.

Chelsea: YOU SHOT YOURSELF!

Jason: Don't worry.

I showed her my hand and she watched as my ripped skin was glued together, closing the wound.

Jason: I told you, I have the ability to regrow my flesh. Ok? I'm not dead, see? No need to be scared.

I took her hand and placed it on my heart. She seemed a bit more relieved and nodded. We stayed like that, with her hand on my heart, until I shook my head. We had a whale to rescue.

Jason: Ok, are you ready? If anything goes wrong, press the bracelet. Good luck.

I pushed her to my father's office door, gave her a thumbs up and ran outside to the aquarium. I broke the wall using some of my shockwave devices and called out the animal. I ran to my father's truck and started it. Since the whale was still a small one, it was no problem to go with it. But i soon found a problem. There was a gold chain connecting me with Chelsea. I was about to get out, when Alfred nocked on the truck's door.

Alfred: Master Jason, allow me to take this...animal back where it belongs. In the meantime, I must warn you that your friend is in danger.

My heart froze and i dashed back to the room. I kicked the door open and entered the room. In the same time, a huge dog jumped with its mouth opened to Chelsea.

AN: Jason is dangerous ::)

Next chapter in two weeks!

838 words