~First day~

Also Y/N= your name

E/C= eye colour/color

It was the first day of the week- Y/N was excited to be moving to UA's class 1-A in the hero course as it had always been a big Dream of hers to become a pro hero-and UA would be a big change in her life. Y/N's quirk wasn't all that flashy. All she could do is talk in someone else's voice, so it was a surprise to be accepted. *time skip*

Upon arrival at UA, Y/N was stunned at the size of the campus, being larger than her previous school. Well of course, UA was widely known across Japan so obviously it would amass a more eye-catching campus than any other regular high school.

After a tour of the school, Y/N was taken to her new class. Her heart pounded, wondering what her new classmates will think of her. Suddenly , Y/N noticed the wide door opening. She straightened herself up, prepared to wonder what was on the other side.

Not even taking a step inside yet, a tall boy with glasses ran up to her, abnormally fast.

"HELLO, I AM TENYA IIDA, THE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OF CLASS 1-A! NICE TO MEET YOU!"

Taken aback by how loud he was, Y/N mumbled a small "hello". After all, she was really sleep deprived, after not being able to go to sleep, exited for UA. After entering class, Y/N glared about class, she remembered some faces from TV interviews and the sport festival not long ago. Suddenly, Y/N directed her E/C eyes to the near front of the room, where she met her eyes at the blonde, troublesome boy she recognized that won the sports festival. He was looking at her too. He looked curious to who this girl was. Before Y/N could introduce herself to anyone, a tired looking man walked into class.

"Good morning everyone, I assume you have realised we have a new student, her name is Y/N, be nice everyone, she's new to UA."

"Is he a teacher? He doesn't look like one" Y/N thought to herself ( she never said it out loud of course)

Her new classmates formed a circle around her and started introducing themselves

*time skip*

At the end of the day, Y/N took a breath of relief to herself on the way back home from school. Her first day was brilliant. All of her classmates were very kind and polite to her, although the short purple haired one was a bit weird. They never did any hard work that day as well, although Y/N realised the blonde boy, who she had found out is Katsuki Bakugo, couldn't get his eyes of her. Y/N did hope he would introduce himself, but he wasn't very talkative that day, just angry towards other students. I wonder if he'll be any better tomorrow?

TO BE CONTINUED

( idk when I will continue)