~Day 2~

*yaaaaawwwnn* your eyes slowly open to reveal the sunshine peeking through your curtains. Yay! It was your second day at UA high, and your were more exited than ever! As you run out your front door, fresh air penetrates through you. After a while, you finally arrive at UA. As you enter the gates, a boy from your class approaches you. "Hey, I'm izuku, remember? How was your first day?" You reply in a kind way "it was nice, and I can't wait for today!" You walk into class with izuku, wondering why the door was so monstrously big. A voice booms across the classroom. "TOKOYAMI IVE TOLD YOU THIS ONE TOO MANY TIMES GET OFF THAT DESK!" It was iida, the loud obnoxious boy from yesterday. And as I would have guessed, there sat Katsuki bakugo, once again looking at her. Y/N sighed to herself and thought it was about time she just to go and say hi to him, since she had built up the courage to do so. There she went, over to bakugo, wondering what will he reply with. "Hey! I'm Y/N nice to meet you! You are Katsuki bakugo, right?" Bakugo sighs and screams: "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WEIRDO NEW BASTARD!" Woah! Y/N was quite shocked at his reply, but she was fine with it, if he wanted to look at her, he could do so. Another day done at UA, and Y/N was exhausted, not expecting a maths exam on her second day with a whole load of quirk training. She slumps on her bed after a long day of school and thinks: "what could I do to make Katsuki bakugo like me more?" Huh.. nobody knows..

FROM AUTHOR: IM WRITING THIS FOR A BAKUGO OBSESSED FRIEND, I DONT LIKE BAKUGO SO I WILL PROBABLY NOT FINISH THIS.