ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 - coffee

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴! 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴: 

☆ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 20 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘴 23 (𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 3 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘬'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵). 

☆ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘜𝘯𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘺𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢. 

☆ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 (𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 13 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 15. (I HAVE CHANGED THE AGES)

☆ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘴.

★・・・・・・★★・・・・・・★★・・・・・・★

You sighed, as the big hand on the clock painstakingly inched it way around the clock face, marking every minute wasted as you desperately attempted to finish your pyschology essay due in a few days. You reached for the mug sitting on your desk, downing the last few dregs of coffee.

Damn it. You'd already been through 2 mugs and you'd only been working for maybe 1 and a half hours. This was just not working.

Trudging downstairs, you placed your mug on the worktop, rummaging through the cupboards for the pot of instant coffee that was hiding somewhere. "Yes!" you exclaimed as you triumphantly held if aloft. 

Now back upstairs, with a fresh mug of steaming hot coffee, the essay didn't look as impossible. Maybe you could even complete it today. You started typing, not even really understanding what it was you were saying, but nevertheless filling up a whole page and starting a new one.

A notification distracted you as your phone buzzed. Opening the new mail, you gasped in delight jumping up from your chair. Recently you'd been applying for lots of jobs but hadn't expected any of them to go through. However, this was an email from a company that wanted you to come for an interview.

It had been a job vacancy as a makeup artist and stylist for some K-pop group, you'd not looked at which one -  as you hadn't expected to even get a response; let alone an interview! 

You allowed yourself a few minutes of celebration, texting your younger sister that 'FINALLY YOU'RE GETTING MONEYYYYY.' But then, it was back to the grind, with the looming deadline and 4 more pages needed.

~𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

Yawning, you stretched your arms above your head; leaning back in the chair and shutting your laptop. "That's enough for today." 

Your phone lit up. It was a message from your sister, she'd sent a thumbs up emoji and the message 'Haha. No more whining that coffee is too expensive then?!      :)' . You laughed to yourself, smiling down at the screen.

Getting up and stretching your arms above your head, you sighed - closing the door to your bedroom and heading into the front room. The TV was still on. Shit have it been on this whole time? Ugh you must have forgot to turn it off when you headed up to start on the essay. "oh well" you spoke aloud, dropping onto the couch and making yourself a promise.

Don't get up from the couch for 2 hours, be a couch potato.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Have to leave it at that for a day, BACK SOOON.

Random question, what is y'alls FAV comfort food?