Serving Love?🕊💌(K.TH♡Y/N)

"Yeah they misunderstood each other"Jimin said.

"How can you be so calm?"Aeri asked him.

"What am I supposed to do?Go clear out their misunderstanding?"Jimin asked.

"Ofcourse"She said."Please,today is his birthday and I can't see him sad on new year"She said.

"Let's sleep,we'll talk about it tomorrow"Jimin said.

"It's 12"Aeri said.

"Jagi sleep,otherwise I'll have my own ways to make you sleep"Jimin said.

Aeri quickly covered herself in blanket and closed her eyes.She blushed when he said jagi.

"What is your name beautiful?"Jimin asked.

"Kim Aera"She replied."Yours?"She asked.

"Park Jimin"He said.

"Now tell me Aera ho-"

"You can call me Aeri"She interrupted.

"Okay aeri,tell me how are we supposed to get them together?"He asked.

Aeri quickly got up and faced him while he is still lying.

"Okay,all we gotta do is make them meet each other today!Since it's new year,he probably don't have any work."She said.

"Why meeting when we can just say to each of our siblings that it's misunderstanding?"Jimin asked.

"Okay,imagine us as lovers and pretend we misunderstood a situation do you think explanation works?"She asked to which he nodded his head in denial without knowing the question.

He got lost when she said imagine us as lovers.

"Exactly"She said making him come out of his world.

"So,what I thought is instead of you I can go with your siste-"

"No"He shouted and got up.

"Mr.Jimin,You shouldn't be shouting otherwise people will come to know I'm here"She said."Why not?"She asked.

"Huh?bec-because I pro-promised your brother i'll take you back ho-home"He stuttered.

"Ummm...Okay then let's do it like this!!!"She said.

"Go ahead"He said.

"Drop me at my house tomorrow morning"Aeri said and she can see him smiling."As a Thanksgiving,I'll invite you and your sister to dinner tomorrow.Maks sure you come Okay?"Aeri said to which he nodded.

"That's a good idea!"Jimin said.

And they drifted to their dreamland...

"Wake up lovebirds"Y/n said splashing water on them not caring about the way she is ruining jm's bed.

"What the fuckk is wrong with you y/n???"Jimin shouted at her."You literal-"

Y/n quickly shut his mouth with her hands."You want to get caught?"Y/n asked.

Jimin looked at her with confused face.She signaled him to look next to him with her eyes.

There aeri is sitting like a lost girl wanting to go home.

One fell in love with this cutie.

Then she smiled at him.She got that bunny smile which looks adorable on her.

THERE GOES AN ANOTHER TIME SAME MAN FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS CUTIE ALL OVER ONCE AGAIN.

"Now get up!Enough of your eye contacts!It's cringy."Y/n said.