Together?😏💗(K.TH×Y/N)

The four sat down in a circle.Looking at each other.Don't know where to start.

Aeri cleared her throat catching everyone's attention.Being an introvert,she quickly looked down when she saw them looking at her.

"We gotta explain to each other don't you think?"She asked collecting all her courage.

"Reasons aeri why I told you to speak with strangers now look"Taehyung said mockingly.

"It's not my fault that people are b!tches are out there"Aeri said with a done expression.

"Language honey"Tae warned her.A chuckle caught his attention.He looked at the direction where the chuckle came from.

She saw y/n smiling at his sister's behavior. She has that rare charismatic smile.For a moment he forgot she has a brother and he is sitting next to him.Aeri noticed it.

"Taehyung,can you buy me-"Aeri was struck with her words.

"Buy you what?"Taehyung asked confused.Out of nowhere she's asking for something.It's rare for her to ask something to him.

"Tamagotchi"Aeri said out of nowhere also signaling him to look next to him.

"The ones that is like a Keychain?"Taehyung asked.

"Yeah that toy"She said and again signaled him.

Y/N is confused as to why she's speaking about tamagotchi out of nowhere.

This time Tae understood what she is speaking about."Ahhhh,tamagotchi that toy thing we used to play when we are kids.Sorry,but I'm not buying anything"Taehyung said.

"It's nice though"Y/n said out of nowhere.

"I am buying you one then"Tae said.

"Thankies oppa"Aeri said putting up an act.

"I'm not talking about you though"Tae said.

Everyone is confused.Jimin noticed something.

"He is just kidding.Don't worry.My brother tends to be stupid sometimes"Aeri said."Back to the topic.We have to speak about something"Aeri said.

"Yes"Jimin said.

"Okay,we all misunderstood okay?"Aeri said looking at y/n and taehyung.

"I guess I am not the one who is stupid."Taehyung said.

"No she's right.Remember going to amusement park that day?"Jimin asked seeing everyone nodding their heads he continued."Apparently that day you misunderstood me as her boyfriend"He said pointing taehyung and "You misunderstood aeri I mean aera as his gurlfriend"He explained.

"That means everyone here is single?"Taehyung asked.

"That's what even he said"Aeri said.

"Stop bickering him aeri"Y/n said.

Y/n got embarrassed right after she said that.Thank God their mother saved her from being embarrassed.

They all are forgetting someone is noticing everything.Their mother came and gave them snacks and drinks then left.

"Did you return Jack's car?"Tae's mother asked him.

He nodded his head in denial.

"Aish,Tae!No matter who he is to you,you've to return it"She said.

"I'll return it tomorrow mom"Taehyung said.

She nodded her head.

"It's getting late y/n we have to leave"Jimin said.