𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

↞↞↞↠↠↠

"Lads," Paul calls as he pokes his head from behind the door, "They're ready to see you," He says, making the five boys of One Direction get up and make their way towards their manager.

The boys weren't exactly thrilled when they were told they'd have to show up to their management's main office at five in the morning, so it wasn't a surprise to Paul that the five boys were wearing frowns and had black bags hanging from underneath their eyes. What did surprise him was that even Liam was a bit of a hustle to wake up as he's always all chirpy and has always been the morning person that got the rest of the band up and out of bed.

Paul couldn't blame them, though. They did have a day full of concerts at two different venues the day before and had to wake up at five in the morning. He knew they felt exhausted, but he couldn't really do much about that.

Each boy slumped into their chairs, offering forced, tired smiles at the members of their management. The secretary, Veronica, placed hot chocolates in front of the boys, knowing that it'd wake them up as she knew it always did. She's been part of their management team since the beginning, so she knew the warm, sugary beverage would do the trick. The boys gave her genuine smiles as they actually liked her presence before taking sips of their drinks.

"This meeting will be quite the odd one," Simon said softly, giving the boys what looked like a nervous glance. "But, you see, there's been a yearly challenge and there's been a list of different events celebrities can preform and there's only one left seen as you've been on tour for the past few months," He explained, making the boys slightly intrigued as to what challenge they had left in store. "And the challenge is for a charity event to raise money against sexual assault and for raising public awareness about it."

The boys nodded along, waking up slowly from their hot chocolates. "What's so odd about that?" Liam asked, bringing the mug up to his lips. "Well," Marcel, their marketing manager started, earning a nod from Simon to continue, "The challenge is you have to film porn--," Before Marcel could continue, Liam spat up his hot chocolate making the hot drink splatter onto both the table and onto Zayn, making the Bradford boy cry out in shock and pain. While that happened, Harry choked on his drink and while Niall's went up his nose from gasping and drinking at the same time, while Louis just barked out a "What?!"

"Now, it's not that bad," Leroy, their choreographer said nervously as the boys tried to silently recollect themselves. "Just a few videos with each other,--" "EACH OTHER?!" The boys exclaimed in unison, their faces flushing red at the idea of having sex with each other for money. "Yes, but it's for a good cause!" Marcel said softly, helping Zayn by using a napkin to get his shirt less damp. "No, there has to be another challenge we can do!" Harry said, clearing his throat after his coughing fit. "Unfortunately, there's not," Simon said softly, "And you're the top voted boy band in the world for this, and we can't let the five million voters out there down. They payed good money to have you in this challenge. We'd be sued and you wouldn't be able to go live for the next year and a half if you do, cutting this current tour short." He concluded.

The boys shared looks of pure horror as they stared at the management in silence. "How long would this go on for; if we did the challenge?" Liam asked hesitantly. "We would need a total of fifty videos if not more by the end of the year," Marcel said, glancing at the papers in front of him, "And the deadline is today this year, so May the first of 2015. And if you don't do this, the first time you'll make the public's eye again would be around November if not December," He informed, looking back up at the group. "So two years off, then," Simon corrected himself.

"Do we have to make the decision right now?" Niall asked nervously. "Unfortunately, yes," Leroy confirmed, giving him an apologetic look. Another silence fell on the group for a couple beats before Harry spoke up, "I'd rather still be able to perform, so I'd say yes only for that," He said quietly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'll do it," Liam said softly, "I don't want to let the fans down," He elaborated. "Me neither," Niall mumbled unsurely before nodding his head, "I'll do it for the fans, and I'll do it because I love being on stage for them," He confirmed. "I'll do it if Louis does it," Zayn shrugged, looking down at his hands, "I can't do it without my partner in crime," He whispered, glancing at Louis.

All five boys looked up to the eldest member of the band, waiting for his answer. The Doncaster boy sighed and dropped his hands on his thighs, "This'll probably fuck me up because I literally just broke up with Eleanor publicly, but fine. Fuck my reputation. Plus, it's just the lads, so it shouldn't be that awkward," He said tensely, "Plus, it's not like I have a bloody choice. 'S four against one," He grumbled, crossing his arms sassily.

"Alright, lads. It's official. One Direction will be doing the Porn-Film-Challenge for Fight Against Sexual Assault Charity Worldwide."

↞↞↞↠↠↠