𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

↞↞↞↠↠↠

When the boys returned to the hotel, they mutually decided that they'd talk in Liam and Niall's room. Once they got in, the tension was so thick that the five could barely breathe.

They sat very spaced away from each other and were silent until all of their phones went off with the text from Paul that had all the rules and themed videos. "Okay," Liam cleared his throat, "The first challenge is just plain, normal missionary and according to the rules, we have to show faces," He then nervously looked up at his bandmates, "Who's going to be the first couple?" He asked, making the boys tense up. "I'll go," Harry said timidly, raising his hand. "Thank you for being a team player, Harry," Liam said, offering the younger lad a small smile.

"Now, who wants to be with Harry?" Liam asked, turning his gaze to the rest of the three who glanced at each other. "I mean," Niall starts, "It's just Harry and it's for a really good cause, so I guess I'll do it. For the fans, if that's alright with you Haz?" Niall said nervously, looking over at said boy. Harry nodded his head, "I'm cool with you, Nialler," Harry said softly, in attempt to lighten up the mood, fist bumping the Irishman, making him snicker. The rest of the band smiled at the duo, easing up slightly.

"Since the hard part of this is out of the way, let's go over the rules real quick and add more or go off of them if needed," Liam said, earning silent agreements from his band mates. "Right, rule number one, Make It Look Consensual, which is self explanatory, rule number two, Whatever Is Filmed Must Stay In The Video," he glanced up from his phone, earning silence for a couple seconds. "What if we like, fuck up, though? Like, what if we accidentally break character?" Louis asked, earning soft hums of understanding his concern.

They sat in silence for a couple of seconds before Zayn spoke up, "If that happens, I guess that we just get back into character or like, just laugh it off and continue on?" He suggested. "This is porn, Zayn, not iCarly," Louis said, "We can't just fuck this up and laugh it off and then hide in the damn shadows for two years," He countered, grimacing at the idea of having to stay out of the public eye for two whole years then just magically reappear.

Zayn let out a soft "Ah," as he realized the second half of his suggestion was pointless. "I guess we'll stick to just having to getting back into character, then?" He asked, earning hums and nods of agreement. "Okay, any other concerns?" Liam asked the group, getting quiet "No,"s and " Mm-mm,"s as responses. "Right, rule number three, Make It Look Legitimate. So like, pretend like we're actually into it and stuff," Liam paused, waiting for anyone to speak up.

When no one made the attempt to speak, Liam turned his gaze back to his cellphone screen. "Rule number four, If You Forget To Hit Record Just Re-Do The Scene Again, which is pretty fair," He shrugged when he told the group his input. "Rule number five, With Or Without Protection Make Sure You Are Clean. Once again, fair. Rule number six, Fifty Videos Must Be Completed, as we know. That's all the rule we have other than doing what the video consists us with what we have to do, so... Any questions, comments, or concerns?" He asked, looking at each of the boys, earning even more timid "No,"s.

"Well, then. We'll get the equipment from Paul in a couple days, so you're off to do whatever," Liam said, making the boys shift awkwardly in their seats. A brief but very agonizing silence goes by before Zayn stood up, making all eyes fall on him. "I'm going back to bed. If you need me, you'll know where I'll be," He said softly before walking off, a stiff Louis following him with an almost inaudible goodbye.

That left the three remaining boys of the band. "Is it alright if I stay here? I really don't want to bunk alone," Harry quietly begged, making Liam smile, "As long as you two don't get a headstart on that video, of course," He teased, making the two laugh. "Got it," Harry said, sending a playful wink at Niall who just laughed harder.

It truly relieved the boys that even though the situation they were in was awkward and could change their views of one another, they could still laugh and smile just like old times. Like nothing is about to happen...

↞↞↞↠↠↠