𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲

↞↞↞↠↠↠

Two days past and they retrieved the equipment from Paul, mean Niall and Harry had to film their video. Since Harry didn't use his solo room the two nights before, they decided to film the video there.

The two were nervous out of their minds.

I wouldn't blame them.

When the cameras turned on and they were alone finally, they looked at each other with scared expressions on their faces as they stood in the center of the room.

Harry snapped out of it and walked over to Niall, who stood his ground tensely. Harry rose his hand to gently caress Niall's face, and the Irishman flinched slightly before forcing himself to lean into it. "Niall," Harry spoke, loud enough for the camera to hear, "May I kiss you?" He asked, his voice trembling with anxiety.

Niall glanced at the camera with his eyes before reconnecting his gaze with Harry's. The faux blonde let out a shaky sigh before swallowing over the thick lump in his throat before speaking, "Yeah, er, yes," He stuttered slightly, his blush deepening as he internally scolded himself for tripping over his words.

The younger lad nodded before leaning down and pressing his lips to Niall's, letting out a shaky gasp as he did, but it wasn't loud enough for the camera to pick it up. It was a brief kiss, and Harry broke it, staying in character, "That okay?" He asked softly, his thumb caressing Niall's cheekbone sweetly. Niall nodded, "Kiss me, Harry," Niall whispered, but loud enough for the camera to hear.

The two kissed again, slow and gentle. Niall slowly got into his character and wrapped his arms around Harry, pulling him close and deepen the kiss, inviting Harry to tongue his mouth, which Harry did, letting out a soft groan.

After a while of snogging, Harry broke the kiss for air. Both lads were panting and had swollen lips. Harry stepped back and pulled off his plain white T-shirt and dropped it to the ground. Niall bit his lip as he looked Harry up and down. "Wanna touch me, Ni?" Harry rasped in a deep voice, catching Niall off guard as his cock jumped at the sound of it. Niall nodded, making Harry blush and gently taking his hands and placed them on his chest. "Go on, then," Harry encouraged, taking Niall's hips into his hands gently.

Niall nervously nodded before gently gliding his fingertips against his skin, brushing up against all four nipples. As he touched Harry, the man pretended like it gave him euphoric feelings. He bit his lip and leaned his head back, and let out small gasps every time Niall touched one of his sensitive pecks.

"May I kiss your body?" Niall asked softly, making Harry look down at him and nod, "Yeah," He whispered, leaning one of his hands up to run his fingers through Niall's fluffy undone hair. Niall nodded before leaning forward and kissing his neck. "Mmnn," Harry hummed as Niall started to slowly leave open mouth kisses down Harry's body.

Niall was a bit stiff, but he's no virgin. It's just the fact he's never had sex with a man before. He was bi-curious, but now he knew for a fact he liked both men and women.

Harry let out a real moan as Niall started to suck and nibble at Harry's pecks. As much as Harry hated to admit it, his nipples were extremely sensitive. So, when Niall started to mouth at them, he became extremely vocal. He slid his hands into his hair, stroking and lightly tugging. Niall got hard with every sound Harry made and Harry got hard with every suckle of Niall's lips on his sensitive buds.

"Let's move to the bed, shall we?" Harry panted out heavily, making Niall groan against Harry's chest before nodding and following him as Harry made his way over to the bed. Harry grabbed the bottom hem of Niall's shirt, lifting it up and the Irishman complied, raising his hands above his head to help slip it off.