Chapter Four

T.W: Bullying, slurs, sexual harassment and signs of depression/suicidal thoughts.

Bullying was common for Hongjoong, verbal bullying. Not a day in his life did he think he'd get physically bullied for having an 'imaginary boyfriend' yet he was completely wrong. He knew people knew he was gay, and he figured most were fine with it, because its a common thing. But how wrong he was.

Over the course of the school year Jisoo, (Doesn't involve any kpop idol this is just a character) the girl who would bully him the most, has gained almost a group of boys and girls who hate him for being him! They all would verbally harrass him yet not once did they even think they'd touch him, yet something in a specific guy, who is named Sangwook, snapped. Sangwook never liked people apart of LGBTQ+. He called them names, and overall just hated them for no reason.

None of it ever affected his life, but to him the second he saw someone who was gay or lesbian, etc. He'd spit out hundreds of names at them.

Hongjoong was walking to his locker to put away some books. "Hey Mr. imaginary boyfriend." A voice said from the right. "What do you want Sangwook." Hongjoong grumbled out. "How's it like being run through by men?" He chuckled out. "If it hurts you to know I'm not run through, I'm a virgin, does that help? Now leave me alone." He said rolling his eyes. "A virgin? No way! How are you gay and a virgin? Does nobody want your fag ass?" He laughed out. "If you're gonna call me slurs at least use them correctly in a sentence." He mumbled. "Don't talk back you whore. You have some nerve don't you" Sangwook said fiercely

"Go fuck yourself Sangwook, you know if you even lay a finger on me you could get expelled." He said shoving his middle finger in his face. "You little fucking bitch!" Sangwook said as he gripped at Hongjoongs wrists and dragged him through the empty hallways. "What the fuck are you doing! Let go of me Sangwook!" Hongjoong said trying to wiggle out the grip. Sangwook was stronger than Hongjoong, not completely but just enough to overpower him.

They eventually came to a stop and in front of them was the janitors closet. "Let go! Whatever your plotting I'll fucking snitch on you!" He yelled out. Yet that didnt convince the guy as they both ended up in the Janitors closet. Sangwook pushed Hongjoong to the ground and hovered over him. "What the fuck is up with you! Let me leave." Hongjoong said finally gaining his composure. Hongjoong was going to say another word until his breath was kicked out of him.

Something in Sangwook snapped as he punched and kicked the smaller boys body. His punches were hard and his kicks were piercing. All Hongjoong could do was cover his face as he yelled out for help. Yet nobody came, he yelled and yelled until the kicking and punching stopped. He didnt dare to say another word as he didn't want to get hurt again. "Fuck it, Let's see how this run through body is." Sangwook said. "W-What..? Whatever you're thinking stop right fucking now!" Hongjoong said backing up. Sangwook got closer and turned the younger around pushing him back onto the ground.

"Sangwook! Please stop! I won't tell anyone if you don't do anymore to me!" Hongjoong yelled trying to get away from the situation. He was scared, he knew Sangwook wouldn't listen, and if his first time was in an assault he would not be able to live with himself for that. Sangwook's grip on him got stronger as he flipped the younger back on his back and lifted up his shirt revealing his chest. Hongjoong couldn't stop the tears flying out of his eyes as Sangwook's face got closer to his chest. "Please stop!" was all he could say.

Sangwook looked up at Hongjoong and smirked. "Im sure you weren't asking the men you slept with to stop, just admit you like it." he said. Hongjoong realized that the grip on Sangwook got less tight and he used that to push Sangwook away and make a run for it. Sangwook yelled at the boy as he ran away. Hongjoong didn't dare to look back. He ran and ran until he couldn't no more. Finally arriving at his dorm. His class was ending soon but he didn't care if he would get in trouble. He didn't want to see anyone.

His tears flew out his eyes in streams as he sat on the bed. He checked the time and by then Seonghwa would be out of school, so he called him.

"Hey baby? Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Hwa, I need to hear your voice."

"What's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you okay?"

"No, I.." the thoughts came back. He was scared to tell him what happened, what if he thought of it as him allowing another guy to touch him? What if Seonghwa got mad? He couldn't tell him!

"I..The bullying got worse...it got..they're saying worser things.."

"Aw baby, I'm so sorry. I want to be there so bad." Seonghwa said.

The call continued until late at night as Hongjoong started to feel better. He hated the way he was touched and was glad nothing more happened. If he told anybody he'd be in for shit. He couldn't dare speak about it. He felt disgusted with himself, he wanted to disappear. He wanted to fade away so he wouldn't have to go through something like that again. Yet there Seonghwa was speaking to him on the phone giving him a good amount of hope and love.