Case #1 - He's Back

Third Person POV

At back seat of the Airplane, there's a white hair, tanned skin, tall with blue eyes guy wearing white shirt paired with black blazer and black baggy pants with saint laurent black leather shoes, who's seating with a cross-arms and legs. Most of the passengers looked at him with admiration, while the guy is just peacefully sitting as if he was already used to the attention he was getting. but it cannot be denied that he has the looks of beauty that cannot be matched with anyone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captiain Fenyun speaking. We have started our final descent. In preperation of landing, please return to your seats, fasten you're seatbelts, raise your tray tables are up and ensure your seat backs are in the upright and locked positions. Any personal belongings which may have been used during flight, please make sure they are secured in the overhead bin or underneath the seat in front of you. Flight attendants will making one last trip through the aisle soon."

when the plane hit the ground, leaving a plane which would take off soon after the white hair boy had made a contact with the floor.

'I guess i'm here at the airport already... uh no you don't have to fetch me here, besides my butler is already here waiting for me.. yeah see you there.' as the boy bid his goodbye to the one who he is talking to the phone with. as the boy would think, the round but minimalist sunglasses comfortably resting on his eyes, protecting him from the sunlight within the area.

the boy just remain his popular cold-poker face expression while walking closely to the man with a black car waiting for him, his butler wearing the casual butler attire. The boy walk over to his butler while his butler just open the passenger seat door and bow.

"Huānyíng zhǔrén huílái, nǐ āyí dǎ lái diànhuà hòu, wǒ jiù yīzhí zài děng nǐ huílái."

(welcome back Master Hao, i have been expecting your return once your auntie made the call.)

"thank you sauki, let's get moving shall we?" the boy said calmly while entering the vehicle, and they would begin moving to his cousin's household

"so how has it been since i left for Barcelona? specially him?"

"Hǎo ba, zìcóng nǐ yǔnxǔ wǒmen zài nǐ zǒu hòu xiūxí yīxià zhīhòu, dà bùfèn de nǚpū hé gōngzuò rényuán dōu líkāile zhái dǐ, kāishǐ zǔjiàn zìjǐ de jiātíng, zhǐyǒu nǐ de biǎo dì liú zàile zháizi lǐ."

(well, ever since you allowed us to have a break while you're gone, most of the maid and staff had left the mansion to start making their own family and only your cousin has left at the mansion.)

"anything else?"

"Hǎo ba, nǐ shì biǎo dì de nǚ péngyǒu, hé tā de péngyǒu jīngcháng lái háozhái dǎsǎo qūyù, tèbié shì shūfáng."

(well, you're cousin's girlfriend with his friend is always visiting the mansion to clean the area specially the study room.)

the boy smirked "That's good to hear, atleast untie and uncle won't have to worry about my cousin anymore because someone is taking care of him while I'm gone."

"Nǐ zhèngzài bāngzhù dì nàgè rén zhīfùle 10 wàn rì yuán, zhè duì tā de jiātíng, tèbié shì tā de háizi de xuéxí yǒu hěn dà de bāngzhù. Dāng nǐ biǎo dì bùzài shí, nǐ biǎo dì hái gùyòng tā zuòwéi zàijiā gōngzuò de chéngyuán, tóngshí fùzé guǎnlǐ háozhái."

(And about the man that you're helping with 100K Yen payments has a big help to his family specially to his children to study. you cousin also hired him as a work from home member while cartaking the mansion when you're cousin is gone.)

The butler just recieve a hummed to the boy "I'm glad to hear that, that man never accept anything more than 50K Yen from me. but you know me i'm not accepting a no as an answer. so i made a way for him not to declined my offer. good thing his son's is doing good in studying so i guess it's a good payback"

"Nǐ shì tiānshēng de tiāncái hǎo shàoyé, jì zhù nǐ shūshu gùyòng de suǒyǒu sīrén gōngrén zuìzhōng dōu shì xiàng nǐ xuéxí de, suǒyǐ yóuyú nǐ qīnzì zhíjiē xùnliàn tā chéngwéi gèng hǎo de zhái dǐ shǒuwèi hé kānshǒu rén, suǒyǐ tā jìxù chūsè de gōngzuò shì yǒu dàolǐ de."

(you are a natural genius Master Hao, remember all the private workers hired by your uncle were eventually learning from you so due to the fact that you personally train him directly as better guard and caretaker of the mansion, makes sense he keep up the good work.)

"it was the least i could do, when that man helped my cousin in the verge of danger situation so many times." the boy smiled while looking outside the window, enjoying the view.

The car has arrive infront of the mansion

"Xièxiè Sauki, you can leave me here and go get yourself something for yourself once in a while. You deserve it." the boy said when the butler open the passenger seat.

(thank you.)

after his butler is nowhere to be seen, the boy walked around the mansion while his both hands is inside his pockets.

the boy smiled "nothing has changed since i left" he whisper to himself

after the long stoll in the mansion, the boy found himself inside his room, looking at the picture beside his study table, a picture of him and his cousin. Before he could grab the picture frame, suddenly his phone rang in his pocket, looking at the caller 'Shinichi'

"Haoran speaking.." the boy said after he answered the call

"where are you Hao?!, Ran and I were waiting here for you!." the other line shout so He put his phone away from his ear.

"i know, i know, let me change my clothes first

"you can go ahead with Ran, I'll just look for the both of you."the boy calmy said while leaning at his study table.

"hurry up, Ran is excited to see you"the other line answered in sarcastic tone

the boy chuckled "i know right, who wouldn't it's been 3 years since the last time that i saw the both of you"

The person on the other line just hung up on him. that made him chuckled, before going to inside to his walking closet.

'maybe going back here wasn't that boring after all' the boy said in his mind

Sauki pronounced as Soy-ki