𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆

Elijah

I walk into my house. Not knowing what to expect. They haven't been here in months.

I attempt to sneak in my room unnoticed. But I fail miserably as I see them sitting in my room casually, like they're waiting for me.

"Look who's here." My mom smirks as she looks at me up and down. "You seem to be in a much better state of mind than we left you in."
She scowls, "I don't like that." She stands up, along with my dad. "Come, I have something to show you."

"I—I don't want to see—" I feel my father grab my arm and drag me down the stairs. He takes my bag off in the process and throws it on the ground.

I try to fight and kick, but he's too strong. He just drags me downstairs without a word.

"Let me go!" I scream, but that only seems to make my parents more angry. My dad lets me go and stare at me for a matter of seconds before his fist connects with my throat. Which makes me stop breathing for a few seconds, I desperately gasp for air. I manage to catch my breath, and I use my foot and slam it on his stomach which make him stumble back and hit the refrigerator.

My mom grabs me and opens the door to the basement, and I do my best and resist. But before I knew it my dad came pushed be carelessly down into the basement. Which made me fall down many stairs, painfully hitting various parts of my body as I tumble.

I hit the floor. Hard.

I feel my ankle throbbing as I try to move it.
I think I twisted or sprained it.

I look around and I can only see darkness. There is no patch of light in sight and i begin to panic.

I feel liquid flowing down my nose and I'm positive it's blood. But I disregard my bloody nose and throbbing ankle.

My breathing rapidly speeding up as I panic more.

I–I can't see!

Is something down here with me?

I hear creaking and I jump. Tears form in my eyes and boils over. I start to choke on tears as I cry out for my parents.

"Mom! Dad! Please open the door!" I begged.

I remember this all the same. Just like when I was a child. I would be stuck in a dark room, no windows, no vent, and one locked exit. I would cry, and cry for hours on end. I would cry so much that I got a headache, and that would make me cry more. Then after many hours, I would be starving. I would be down here for at most two days. Before they gave me something to drink or eat.

"Mom! Dad!" I sobbed harder, "Pl–Please!" I shouted louder. I got no response, they had already left.

"Tobias, Ellis..." I whispered to myself. I hug myself tightly as memories of Tobias and Ellis flood into my mind. I imagine my arms as Tobias and Ellis arms, and they hold me tight. They whisper sweet words in my ears, comforting me.

____

My stomach is in pain, my ankle is in pain. I feel like shit. I've been going to sleep a lot so I don't feel as hungry. I can feel my stomach basically eating itself. But god am I thirsty. I don't know how long I've been down here. It's been more than a day, that's what I'm sure of. My eyes have adjusted to the darkness, and I'm able to see better than when I first got down here.

This sucks... I have to suffer because they fucked each other and didn't know what a goddamn condom was.

I hate them, I hate this... I hate... being alive.

I just want to die so I don't have to experience this anymore. I don't want to die at the same time though, I just don't wanna live like this.
But... dying is way better than this. Tobias and Ellis would have less problems if I was gone.

People want me dead. Even though I've done nothing to them. They just hate my existence. And to be honest. Me too. I hate my existence.

Why do I exist? To suffer the consequences I don't deserve?

I... I'm so done with life.

I feel tears flood my eyes once again as I cackle.
"I fucking hate this. But I don't have any choice do I?" I manage to stand up and run hand through my hair as I laugh more. My fist clenched around my hair, and I feel like ripping my hair out my head.

"God just hates me. Or maybe I did something in my past life so terrible that this is my karma is this life."

I hear the door unlocking and I look up, the door opens and light bombards my vision. And I haven't felt so grateful to see light in such a long time.

"Your time down here is up." My dad cackled, "You down there talkin' to yourself, your ass is going crazy." I do my best to ignore him, hearing and watch him laugh as I slowly make my way up the basement stairs. And my ankle is throbbing like a son of a bitch.

"Here's your food." He tells me as he points to the table. Which has cooked rice and water. I get over to the table as fast as I can, completely ignoring the pain in my ankle. And I basically inhaled the entire plate.

"Now go shower, you need one." He demands like I'm a fucking dog. But I know I need one, so I obey and make my way upstairs to and see my bag on the floor.

I get clothes and all the things I need to shower before making my way to the bathroom.
______

I lay in my bed, not knowing what to do. I should check my phone but I feel too weak to grab it. So I just lay down looking at my ceiling. Wondering what they're gonna do to me next.

I've put my ankle in some cold water, and I got ice from downstairs and put it in a ziplock, now it sits on my ankle as I lay down.

I sigh, and close my eyes. Sleep is what I need and want. Well I actually want Ellis and Tobias. But I feel too weak to grab my phone.

"Elijah."

"H—Huh?" I say as my tired eyes shoot only to be met with my mothers.

"You're going to go to school and not say a word. If you say anything, we'll make you pay for it, serverly." I nod, but she continues. "Also, if you talk to anyone— especially to those little boyfriends of yours. I'll have no problem hurting them too."

My eyes widen, "How did you—"

"I saw the messages pop up on your phone. Not to mention." She cackles before pulling my phone out of nowhere and tossing it to me before walking out my room and shutting the door.

"Damnit." I clench my teeth with anger as I cover my eyes with my hands, trying to wipe away the tears that threatened to fall.

"Fuck my life."