All You Need Is That Right Person Who Can....( Final part )

Sachin paji's House
Mumbai, India.

The car had stopped at the entrance .
Everyone had climbed down the car except for two .

Vi saw MS lost in his own world so he shook him a bit .

MS - huh paunch Gaye

Vi - yep .

Kept a hand of assurance on MS 's hand .

It's ok to be nervous , to be feeling it's difficult
Do not pressure yourself to be acting perfectly fine . Just be yourself ok .

"Smile of relief spread on his face " 
Ofcourse I will be ok
Don't worry buddy i am ok aur nahi bhi hu toh tu hoga na waha mere sath sambhal ne ke liye .

Vi Smiles a bit and then diverts the topic - chalo abb gadi se utro warna woh log yahi a jayenge .

Smiles were exchanged .

Both of them got down the car

They rang the 🔔 bell

The person on the other side of it opened it .
It was dark no light was visible .

Sach pa - mahi andar chal .

Although MS was confused neither the less he entered the house which was absolutely pich dark .

And the moment he stepped in
The lights were turned on , party 🎉 poppers being sprayed on him .
The living area had message in front

Welcome Back Home Mahiya / Mahi Bhai .

Although he could see the message but  he ended up hearing this message from his crazy family .
Which at the moment obviously made his ear drums run away but he somehow managed to stop them and set them in their right places .
What do you expect after hearing  these kinds of loud noisea after 3 whole years .

But neither the less he was taken aback by their this guesture , he never imagined he would ever again get this kind of unconditional love which made him emotional and yet again he was fast enough to smile for them hiding his tears .

Sakshi was indeed  right when she said " Their trust and love for you is beyond any boundaries Mahi ."

Seeing his Mahiya frozen and emotional he took the guest step and hugged him and he was rewarded by a tight hug and a small thanks with a package of genuine smile on his kiddos face .
Later on the youngsters pounced on MS telling him , yelling out loud how they missed their mahi Bhai and they will always stick by him and never let him go , certainly not near a certain  cheeku Virat Kohli as he has spent 3 years with him .

And if the youngsters were circling him then his friends were trying their best to make him comfortable
Telling how they missed him , catching up on all those topics happened in last 3 years .

Ziva was with her chahu's then with her fellow friends
Sakshi bhabhi was with the WAGS group  .

And Virat
Well he was standing alone seeing all these from a corner .
Oh how he missed them all
He missed seeing his mahi Bhai so happy , seeing him with his ( MS ) people .

Just then he felt a presence thus he turned towards the person only to be greeted by Anjali Bhabhi , sara , Arjun ,and sach pa .

Anjali Bhabhi  carsing his head  - so proud of you bacha .

He smiled at her and hugged her for a

Vi - thanks bhabhi maa
Ap sab ke support aur motivation ke Bina nahi kar pata .