CT - A flow to party.

I yawned and laid down on my comfy bed, i was living in a motel and was pretty bored.. so i used this one tiktok trend where you say 'Fandoms' three times in the mirror, no entrances shown or any light, A candle must be placed in your hands too.

"Fandoms, fandoms, fandoms." I said bored as i looked around confused. "Oh cmon it didnt work??" I whined as my arms crossed.

I looked in the mirror, before a option in my eyes appeared; 'PLAY' or 'QUIT' i was shocked as i shaked my head thinking it was a dream.

"Huhh.." I said as i was then knocked out.

A few minutes, or should i say days passed by i woke up in a complete daze. My normal clothes replaced with my Ocs. I looked around seeing unfamilar people.

"Yeesh.. where are we." A voice spoke up, some started to chat with one another and i looked around confused.

'This is boring' I thought to myself as i walked around, while thinking to myself how the fuck did i get here.

Chatter was heard amongst the fellow characters, we were all confused and we had no clue on what was going on.

We all chattered till the fountain made noise and we all were confused. We all ran to the fountain in shock as i was utterly bored at this point.

"Hello fandoms! Im so glad your here, its likely here that you are all here for a special award, but it will be given when 10 to 7 players remain!" The fountain said as we looked around at eachother.

"Now, this is a game of flicker! This may sound like your fun games to play while alone, BUT there is a slight catch. Theres a bad and good team. Bad team strikes down the good team in order to win, and if good team votes all the bad team out they win! Very simple eh?" The fountain said as we countined to listen carefully

"Now, here take these ipads and they'll show you the maps here!" The fountain said as ipads was suddenly teleported to our hands. (Sorry to the ones who dont got hands.)

"Ehhh- what is this??" I chirped as i looked at it, and then turned it on like a phone. Basically i never used these so called technology so yeah!

'Name: Y/N L/N
Map: [insert_map]
Rules: Do not go out at night. Violence against your leader is prohibited.
Role: Detective.

I looked at it with confusion and just shrugged and walked away with a slight grin on my face.

I turned on my ipad, and saw a message pop up in the side of my screen.

'Y/N! Please join us in this amazing day for a party in the hotel lobby.' It said as it disappeared as soon as i finished reading it.

"The thing thought i know wheres the hotel lobby?? Like what a bitchlet they are!" I said as i whined and tried looking for it.

I soon found it and saw some people decorating, and i yawned not wanting to do the decorating as i sat down and watched them. And then someone walked near me so i tripped them.

"Ow!" They replied as they got up. They rubbed their head and looked at me annoyed.

"What was that?" They said annoyed as they crossed their arms in anger. I looked at them with a cheeky grin on my face.

"Hahhaha!! I mean it!" I laughed as i wiped the tears off my face, they were like happy tears unlike emo bitches who cry emotional tears..

"Ugh- whatever im going now.." They said annoyed as i laughed at them and sighed.

Soon, we were all here and we were just done decorating the place in a jiffy. What fast people! Anyways i was just looking at them before i needed to go to the bathroom.

..

..

..

When i got in, i saw something unexpected, a body laying on the wall, its body lumped down near the mirror as i sighed, before a loud noise came from everywhere.

"A body has been discovered! Head to the bathroom!" The noise said as everyone went to the noise.

We all stared in shock as we saw the body, damn it was bloody. Anyways we all were in shock as we immediantly were suddenly grabbed by a pair of arms and were pulled away into a trial sorta thing.

"Huhh!! What is this? This place stinks!" Someone whined as they huffed.

"This is where you'll be debuting whether a person is killer or not. For this im giving the detective a hint for this!" The speaker said as it turned off. We all started debuting as i looked on my ipad.

'A fangirl, loves ___? Friends with ___, ____.' Oh theres barely any information with this.. anyways time to debute.

"I got uhh, information but it sucks! It sucks lollipops or whatever." I stated as i put my ipad back.

"What was the information exactly?" Someone said as i looked at my ipad again. "Dam you dont know- oh wait i didnt say it, 'A fangirl, loves who? Friends with- its blank.' I stated as i sighed.

"The fuck are those?" Someone spoke up as we nodded. I didnt get it either so i nodded aswell. Too bad i didnt care but i nodded to take off suspicoun.

We all argued before we stopped and the noise said; 'Vote now!' We had to vote. As we voted, it landed on this girl called 'Miss circle' or whatever!

We all looked at her and suddenly she was ripped to parts, her limbs flying away. Oh what the hell was that-

...

~~~~~

Anyways this took long, if you read my previous book of this you can see that i remade it. See ya!

Letters: 978.