𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌

Tobias

They haven't been to school nor have they answered my text. Neither of them. And that worries me. Did someone happen?

I might be over reacting. It's been 4 days without anything from them. I went over to Ellis's house, and they said he left. Left where?! Did he run away? Did they chase him away? And I went to Elijah's house and they literally told me to go away or they would call the police on me.

I've kinda been on edge, spamming in our group chat. But they haven't responded. I don't like that the people that I've been dating for 6 months just ghost me out of nowhere. Maybe they're busy. Or worst, their shitty parents.

And I sadly think it has to do with their parents.

"Are you ok dude?" Jordan asks me as we walk through the hallway.

"No..." I blandly state, "I haven't seen Ellis or Elijah, nor have I heard from them in days. And I'm worried something has happened to them."

"... Maybe they're busy..."

"What if-" From the corner of my eyes I spot someone familiar as we're walking.

Elijah

I immediately turn around and walk towards him. He's in his locker grabbing something out of it. I stand behind, he turns around and his beautiful blue eyes land on me, and his eyes widen. I almost didn't catch it, but i saw his pupils expand. Which made me smile, but a concern frown soon pulls my lips as see his face.
There's a bruise on his cheek. He's trying to draw less attention to it by keeping his hood over his head.

"Why is there a bruise on your cheek." I ask as I scan him, and he's covered up more than usual.

"Tobias leave me alone." He tells me sternly, which I was taken back by.

"Im not leaving until you tell me what happened to your face." I walk closer to him. The bell rings and slowly the hallway becomes empty until no one is left but me and him.

"Get the fuck away." He tells me coldly.

"Why are you acting like this? What happened- what did I do?" I ask him worriedly, not understanding what going on. Just 5 days ago we were kissing and shit, and now... he's acting like... this.

"Why are you so persistent? I said leave me alone!" He shoves me away before trying to get away but I grabbed him and forced him back against the locker, pinning him.

"Maybe because the person I love is acting like I'm nothing to him."

"... Whatever, it... doesn't matter anymore anyway." My eyes widen as the words roll off his tongue coldly.

"I fucked you for crying out loud. We've been together for months and you're saying that all those months meant nothing to you? Do you not love me?" I say. If he doesn't love me, I won't believe it. I know it's a lie. Or he wouldn't gave said he loved me not too long ago.

"That's not what I'm saying... I just think... we need a break."

"Are you breaking up with me? With us?" I felt my heart crumble, hoping he wouldn't say what i think he would.

"No... Just taking a break." He pushes pass me and speed walks to his class. But for a fraction of a second I saw tears building up in his eyes before he walked away.

I feel like I've just been shot in the heart. Did all the shit we've been through mean nothing? No. If Elijah wanted to break up, he definitely would have blatantly said it. I refuse to believe he would. I refuse to think that it's over. I don't want go let of him. He's too important to me.

More important than my own life.
____

"Tobias." The teacher called out my name, "Are you alright? She asks worriedly as she looks at me puzzled.

I don't respond. I don't own her a response. Nor do I want to give her one.

"Well uh- go to the bathroom to refresh your mind."

I do as I'm told and leave the room. I don't bother to listen when she tells me to grab a pass. I walk to the bathroom. Once I walk inside I almost don't see Ellis. Who's washing his hands.

"Ellis."

"Tobias?" He turns and spots me, he doesn't give me the same look Elijah gives me. And I feel relief wash over my body.

I pull him into a hug, which startles him. "Where have you been these past few days. You've had me worried sick damnit." I feel tears building up in my throat. "Elijah said he needs a break and I'm afraid that I'll lose you too."

"I ran away fron my parents house, and moved in with Carrie." He tells me.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me you ran away?" I hold on to him tighter. "Something could have happened to you."

"I didn't want you to think I was... over reacting about why I did it."

"Why did you runaway?"

"Because I realized that they don't care about me, and only my grades; they didn't care when I told them Tyler sexual assaulted me. But was mad at me when Tyler told them I was in a relationship with two guys." He sighed as he laid his head back on me, which made a smile form my lips.

"Wait... did you say Elijah said he needed a break?" I nod which makes both of our expressions change. "Do you remember when we both saw messages from his parents? I think it has to do with his parents. I don't think he would just do that out of nowhere."

"I hope that's that's the case." I say burying my lips in his neck and pressure kisses on his soft skin that I haven't felt a few days. Even though it's only been 4 days, it feels like it's been longer.

"We're in school Tobias."

"I haven't talked or touched you in 4 days, let me have this." I watch him roll his eyes as a smile creep on his lip.

I slither my hands around his waist as I continue kissing his soft pale skin. My lips trail down to his shoulders, slow starting to suck on his his skin.

"T-Tobias.."

"What? Im not doing anything wrong, am I?" I let my voice fan over his ear. Which makes a cool chill go down his body. I let my hand go where they want and they slip up the hems of the shirt and I feel his cool and soft skin again my warm and rough skin.

"Ok, I know where this is going." He states before pushing me away a bit. "Not at school. Anyways... I'm going to check up on Elijah after school. You should join me."