Many years ago

Maria cherrys mother had asked you and cherry to do a favor for her to retrieve something for her. An ancient object called the dragon jade a golden dragon encapsulated in a small crystal ball.all she told you was that it had the ability to seal and release and did no further explaining.

She also informed you to not let cherry hold,touch,or look at it for to long. The location was an abandoned warehouse.

"This is a strange place for an ancient artifact to be" you commented

"Yeah I know right........wait I since something I'm not quite sure what maybe that's it"Cherry replied

Once the two of you found it as you went ready for it something quickly grabbed your hand it was a long white bandage and it was still connected to something well someone.

You both looked back as the bandage released and quickly shot back at her. Her gaze was cold and unchanging.she had long back hair hair that was in a whip shaped pony tail wrapped in bandage.not only was her hair wrapped with bandages so was her body along with her so blades. She said nothing as two more of her bandages that were wrapped around her chest flew at the two of you.

You?

(Please understand that her her bandages can not be cut and they aren't normal bandages if you want to know about her go to my character book)