Chapter 1

Sooo This is the first chapie

ENJOY !!

ooo This is my first book also so please comment on it and vote 

I take all comments so feel free .. i just want to know what you are thinking about the book also 

Pic On The Side is Dani Mom (Marsha ---------->

Enjoii cookies! 

wait talking about cookies i would love so chocolate chip cookies with some vanilla glaze over them and a chocolate milkshake with some whipped cream and so chocolate shavings and some - wait i'm getting distracted i definitely want something to eat now jeez ! 

Anyways loveys Read up while i get myself some cookies and milkshake!!!!

___________________________

Danielle

I hate moving, this is the second time i moved and hopefully is the last. I miss all of my friends and family. I miss NYC. My mom got another promotion at Fashion R Us and they decide to let her moved all the way to California to manage the store over here. I wanted to stay with My aunt Jane but my mom told me no, so here i am.

 We arrived at the house, it was big 2 storey house it was blue and white, it have a garage and a lawn with a small swing set, my sister would love this i thought as i walk around the house. I opened the door and i couldn't believe what i am seeing it was beautiful inside on the bottom floor, there was the kitchen, the living room that has a flat screen TV and a dinning room . I went upstairs and i opened the 2 doors on the left there were the bathrooms, it had a big glass and a tub for a bubble bath. There were 4 doors on the rights those were the bedroom there were a master bedroom, i know mom will want that for sure so i leave it too her, there was a other bedroom it was smaller than the masters so i leave that for Lily my 3 year old sister.Then there where 2 medium size ones so i take one as my room there a big closet for my bags shoes and clothes and a big mirror in it. the bed was huge and there was a book shelf for my books and a make up table. i guess it wasn't bad living here.

 "DANIELLE! , come for the rest of your things .' My mom yelled

'Okay! mom.' I shouted as i ran downstairs and grab some boxes.

 'Since today is Friday we are going to the supermarket and pick up some paint and other stuff for the house.' Mum said picking up some boxes

 'Okay, but i'm painting my room.' I said opening the door and putting down my things

 After what seems like an hour, we showered and change in some clothes. I had on a light blue short jeans pants a white tank top with a tan belt, tan bag and tan ballerina's. I put on some mascara and eyeliner and headed in the car with mom and Lil.

 I separate from my mom and looked for the colour paint i wanted i found light purple so i pick it up and put it in the cart and looked for other things, i put up some snacks, ice cream and chocolates. when i was picking up more things of the shelf, my cart happened roll down the isle and i ran behind it before i could even catch it, but unfortunately it hit some one.

 'Ow! What the hell.' The same person said

 I ran and hold the cart

 'I'm so sorry it just roll down the isle .' I said pulling the cart to my side

 'Well next time you will hold your cart wouldn't you.' He said staring at me angrily.

 I nodded and he went along.