Family get together

Pez's POV
Everyone was literally stunned to speak anything. We have seen different Smriti ,the one we were completely unaware of . It was like she was a complete different person with Virat and Anushka the way she was interacting. She just made me fall for her more. How can someone look so adorable and loving at the same time. It was my first time experiencing this and God I love it. I will not be able to recover from it easily.
"What.... just happened?" Said a shocked Devine
This broke the trance of the team
" its like there was someone else in Smriti's body. I have never seen her like this and i have played with for a long period of time" said Ashna
The coach was also so shocked but he recovered and said "everyone thats it for today you guys can do whatever you want go explore somewhere or u could rest a little bit" and everyone then scattered.

" Mate your crush has a heart that is not as cold as we thought congratulations"
Sophie said with wide smile
" yea true shes not who she shows she is ( I said with a small smile) wait a minute who said she is my crush" i asked her with s serious face.
"Duh it's written all over your face that you like her. Im not stupid you know"
" You are just overthinking i adore her as a player not the other way" i said
"As you say mate but you will one day accept the truth, mark my words the day will arrive soon" she said with confidence and i just laughed at the comment.

 Im not stupid you know" " You are just overthinking i adore her as a player not the other way" i said"As you say mate but you will one day accept the truth, mark my words the day will arrive soon" she said with confidence and i just laughed at th...

Smriti's POV

I am currently sitting in the lounge area in Cheeks penthouse playing with my cute little Vamu and bhabhi and Cheeks are admiring us.
"See bubs someone has not missed us at all and is just giving attention to pur
little cutiepie." Said bhabhi in fake anger

"True we have no value in some peoples lives hna" said Cheeks with pout

" Oh bs bs overdramatic duo g ena k bhot va jada ho rea hun thoda melodrama" i said in punjabi
Translation:(its enough guys your melodrama is getting over the top )

"Nushkie did she spoke in punjabi or am i dreaming, pinch me if i am dreaming" Bhabhi pinched him really hard

" ouch yrr Nushkie you pinched really hard(pout). As i was saying from where did you learn punjabi, while i was teaching you did not wanted to learn now how did you suddenly be so interested in it huh?" He asked surprised

"Oh nothing Cheeks I just asked a Harman to teach me a line or two so that i could say it to you and give you shock which i think i was successful in." i said with smirk and he glares at me
Like this small banters our entire evening went in blur and it was now time to say goodbye and Vamu was not letting me go and was clinging to me like a Koala.

" Vamu i promise i will visit you all as soon as my tournament comes to end ok its Vamu promise" i held my pinky out and she grumpily attached hers with mine. Bhabhi came and took Vamu from me and said
" see you soon Smriti" bhabhi said lovingly to me and hugged me tightly
Then i stood in front of Cheeks
" Boss lady good luck for upcoming matches i know for the remaining matches you are going to do so well as a team just trust your instincts ok( i nodded) and call me whenever you feel low im always here for you ok" he said and i just hugged him really tightly and closed my eyes to soak in this moment.
" i know you guys are always there for me and dont worry Cheeks your Boss lady is sister of king and wont give up that easily no matter whatever the situation is" i said with smile
" i know and i am so proud of you see you soon bacha" he said lovingly and i went towards my car and smiled at them and left.

 " i know you guys are always there for me and dont worry Cheeks your Boss lady is sister of king and wont give up that easily no matter whatever the situation is" i said with smile" i know and i am so proud of you see you soon bacha" he said lovi...

I directly went to the hotel room and after freshening up i laid down on the bed with new hope for the upcoming matches. I thanked god for sending me such wonderful people in my life in name if family. And slept instantly due to exhaustion.

Next day......
Today we were playing against UP Warriors and we were all really pumped up for it.
We won the toss and choose to bowl.
When you enjoy the game i think you really give your best then because we all started playing cricket just for fun and because we liked to play the game. We will give 100% and that would be seen in the game itself.

First innings
First inning was in our favour as we stopped UPW at 135/10 and our shining stars were Perry, Devine and Shobhana.
Second innings
Our top order collapsed but our middle order played exceptionally especially Knight and Ahuja who built a strong partnership for fourth wicket and then Richa ended the innings in style. We won  with 5 wickets and 12 balls.

We played really well today if some players were not able to score other fill the gaps and that win is indication of the teamwork and hardwork.

After post match presentation....
" today we played as a team. We were on the field, we enjoyed playing without worrying about the results and we can see it in the results as well. We won the game because we were not under any sort of pressure of winning or losing. I'm just really proud of you guys for being exceptionally well.Perry, Devine and Shobhana you got us break throughs at the time we were in dire need of it & others too did economical bowling as, well done. Kanika congratulations for the MoM and you proved why you deserve that position. Heather and Richa you guys too did pretty good for chase. Today we have conquered our own fear. We broke the streak of continuously losing five games. Today is a special day for RCB. Enjoy it to the fullest. You guys deserve it." I said with proud face.

And like that the team celebrated our first win of the season.

Authors noteHey guys i hope u are enjoying reading this story and not regretting for choosing it😂

Authors note
Hey guys i hope u are enjoying reading this story and not regretting for choosing it😂. Just let me know if you guys have any sort of suggestion for the story im all ears. Thanku