Wrong note

I walk through the school halls looking for my friends. However, I don't find them as they have left me alone again. I walk past several classrooms and groups of people until I finally stop. I'm exhausted and realise I have Zero motivation to keep walking to find Friends that don't even care about me.

I lean against a wall behind be and sigh while letting my eyes rest for a moment until I hear a sweet little melody comming out of the room behind me. The door to the room is slightly open and it seems like somebody's in there. I take a close look at the door and realise it is one of the music rooms which is as far as I know always empty at breaks. Carefully, I take a step foreward towards the door and peek through. A tall guy wearing a black hoodie catches my eyes immediately. He's sitting on a desk while singing a little melody.

Somehow, I feel bad for him for being so alone. I listen further into the melody and it appears that he is singing lost boy. I've heard that song before, I don't know the lyrics though. However, He stops the singing and looks at his notes confused as if he has done something wrong. Then he sings just the chorus and looks confused again.

My eyes light up as I find his mistake. I take a deep breath and say softly:"The first note is a g." He turns his head rapidly and looks me in the eyes confused. "What?" , he mumbles under his breath. I repeat myself:"The first note. It's a g. You sang an F." Then he turns his head again and looks at his notes. It takes him about two seconds and then he looks up once more. "Thanks." , He says shyly.

I was correct. I form a little smile with my lips and then take a tiny step backwards. "Sorry, I can go." , I mumble. His eyes widen a bit as he looks at me and opens his mouth again:"No! You can stay." He sounds a bit panicked as if he doesn't want to be alone. Maybe he's just alone lot. I've never seen him before. Slowly I turn my head and look at him with a slight smile on my face.

Quickly I take more steps forward and sit on the table next to him. "I've never seen you before" , I say maybe a bit awkwardly but still softly. "I'm usually in here." , He sighs. I Smile softly and then just watch him as he takes another look at his notes. I listen to him sing and help him hit all the notes. So I guess... we're...Friends.