Loser

From that day on, Alexander and I became close friends and we would practically meet up in the music room every break. However, I totally forgot about my "Friends" who would always ignore me. Now, I'm making my way to the music room and pass through the halls. About two rooms away from the music room, I hear someone call my Name.

Rapidly I Turn my head and look to see my so called friends trying to talk to me. "Where are you going?" , Becky, one of my closest friends asks. Well at least we used to be close. Another girl named Nora looks at me: "you can come with us!" I back away surprised by how fake they actually are. They have left me alone for almost a month now and now they are pretending like nothing happened. "I'm going to the music room so..." , I don't finish my sentence since I don't want to sound rude even though they would probably deserve it. "Why are you going to the music room?" , Becky asks with a fake smile across her face. "Meeting friends." , I reply pretty dry. "We're your friends." , Nora mumbles as her smile slightly dissappears. I sigh and rool my eyes as I mumble a quiet "I have to go" under my breath and then turn around and leave. I walk past 3 more classrooms and then am already at the music room. Slowly I open the door and enter closing it behind me again and walking in.

Alexander immediately catches my eye as he is sitting on the floor looking at notes again. But this time he doesn't look like he's concentrating. "Hey" , I say softly while sitting down on the floor and scooching over to him. He just mumbles a stressed little "Hi" and then goes quiet again. I look at him for some seconds and then ask him what's on my mind: "What's wrong? And- don't say nothing because there's clearly something stressing you." , I say the last Part of my sentence knowing he was gonna reply with nothing. His pupills slowly move from his papers down to his shoes and he goes completely silent.

Okay, something's obviesly wrong. "Hey...you can tell me." , I say very softly hoping my softness could comfort him at least a bit. "It's just-..." , he starts and then  cuts himself off. "I feel so-...I don't know... I'm such a loser." , he mumbles staring at the floor. That moment I feel so bad for him since I've heard people saying he is a loser. But in my opinion... he's not. He's one of the most soft hearted people I have ever met and he's such a good friend. What can I say... he's just...shy. I place my hand softly on top of his which was resting on the cold floor. My hands aren't warm either but I just hope to be able to comfort him a bit with my touch. "Hey... don't say that about yourself. I know sometimes we think Bad about ourselves but I can assure you that you are definitely not a loser. You're so Kind and caring...you have a beautiful voice and are so talented. You don't need people to tell you how great you are, you just are great." , I say while smiling softly and keeping my hand on his.

Slowly he raises his head and looks at me with a cute little smile on his face. Seems like I actually did cheer him up a bit. "Do you need a hug?" , I say knowing exactly why I posed the question like that. People always ask If you want a hug but nobody asks if you actually need a hug. I want Alexander to know that I'm always here to comfort him when he is feeling bad and there's nothing that cheers me up more that a hug. He nods his head slowly and Wraps his arms around my Body pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him carefully and slightly rub his back with my hands. Soon I can feel him burying his face in my shoulder like a little child, leaving a little smirk on my face.