⛧STORY PROMPTS⛧

I knoww, I knoww we all want to write something that will get our readers attached to the characters and the story line .. and you know killing their favourite character might not be the best way . You might need a great plot line and here are some prompts you can use to formulate your own story :)

1. A little girl finds a wounded kitten and adopts it , not knowing that it's a deadly shapeshifter that hides from hunters. The shapeshifter sees it as a good way to hide, but after some time , he starts to like the full bowls of food and the warm bed near the fireplace. 

2. You die and wake up with a screen in front of you. It read "Congratulations on being the 100 billionth person to die! As a reward, you get to customize your body, choose your skills, traits, etc for your reincarnation! Once you finish, click REINCARNATE" .

3. "Welcome to Hell! As the seventh human to ever arrive here, you are now an official member of the Seven Deadly Sins" . 

4. As a child, your grandfather gave you an intricate skeleton key every time you visited his house; you'd search for whatever it opened. Despite your begging, he would never give a single clue. When he died, you thought his secret died with him . However, as you visit his grave , you notice a single keyhole in his tombstone .

5. Vampires could not be seen in mirrors because they used to be backed with silver . After 1940s mirror mirror manufactures started using mercury to back the mirrors. During 1950s, you are a confused vampire just saw yourself in the mirror for the first time in centuries.

WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART ! ^^