Chapter 1

... so, a new book... yeah

Dawnsearcher was agitated. It was driving her crazy. As she paced round and round, her mind was fixed to a vision she saw- An animus IceWing- he's coming for us all. 

Her mind willingly listened to her feelings, scared, angry, wanting-to-save-the-world-emotion. 

"You okay?" A gentle voice behind her asked. "Yeah, no, I'm not fine- Axolotl!" Dawnsearcher replied angrily. 

"Somethings wrong," she heard Axolotl whisper silently. Dawnsearcher's talons curled dangerously. "AXOLOTL!" she yelled. "HOW. MANY. TIMES. DO. I. HAVE. TO. TELL. YOU. THAT YOU CAN'T SNEAK IN HERE! This is my cave. And nothing can change so!" 

Dawnsearcher turned to face Axolotl, The Sea/MudWing stepped back. Fang and Kelpie was behind her. 

"And you bought/brought? company!" Her anger took the best of her. Kelpie shivered. The SeaWing was clutching her bracelet (thought i'll bring that up) with her normal expression. Fang sighed, keeping her Venom/poisonscales away hurriedly.

"But, Dawn..." Axolotl looked at her in a sad look. "You shouldn't be alone! It's pretty sad-" she pointed out. Dawn had a tingling feeling about her. "So?" She tried to counter. 

Axolotl shrugged. "If you think so-" they all went out. And Dawn went to thinking again. 

Ahhhh i for got about characters! The next one will be!