Good Wife (1)

Mature Content

Lavanya's Pov

Rajveer and I have been married for 1 and a half years.

In this time period both of us faced hectic schedule which decreases our quality time.

But whenever we take out time for each other, it's a memorable moment, a time to never forget.

Tonight is going to be one of those time.

For past five weeks Rajveer wakes up in morning, takes his breakfast and lunch to his office, come home after midnight to sleep and the cycle goes on.

I was worried about his health, along with being frustrated by my loneliness.

Today before leaving for office, he promised to come home early and do everything I want.

"Lavanya, be prepared for tonight we gonna spend some time. Exactly the way you want"

That's what he said.

That's what he always say and we end up making love.

That's what I exactly want.

That's what I exactly need.

I wasn't able to concentrate on anything after he left.

My mind kept playing different scenarios of us, in different positions, in different emotions, and everything.

When it comes to sexual needs, Rajveer has always satisfied and more.

But this month has treated him badly as he overworked, being the good wife I am, maybe this tims I could plan something and let him relax and enjoy.

I finished my chores very fast and got myself to do some work.

I went to the market which is just 15 minutes away from our apartment and bought fresh roses along with some scented candles.

I got the ingredients to make chocolate cake as Rajveer loves it.

After getting everything I needed I rushed to our apartment.

I indulged myself in making the cake, along with chocolate coated strawberries.

After that I went on decorating my room with fairy lights, I put the roses in the vases present in our room and kept some to spread on the bed.

I placed the candles in their places.

Then I went to take a bath to make myself smell like someone he would whore-ship.

I came out of the bathroom and look at the time , he will be here in an hour.

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror.

A smile streched on my lips, liking what I am seeing.

I blow dried my hip length hair and tied them in a loose braid, leaving some stands to dance on my face.

I choose not to apply any makeup as he likes me in my natural form, without anything on.
The reason why I chose to not wear any clothes.

I was completely naked but my brown skin was compliment by gold jewellery.

The minimal gold necklace and earring were shining brightly , I took the thin waist chain and wore it making my curvy figure look more tempting.

I filled my henna covered hands with some red glass bangles, I took some mahavar and applied it on my feet.
On drying I wore the thick silver anklet, which Rajveer had given me on my muh-dihkai.