Milf Alert

He finished bathing a few minutes later, the warmth of the water lingering on his skin as he dried himself off. Travis took a moment to check himself out much more thoroughly since he hadn't done that in a while.

He was very handsome from what he could say, his reflection in the mirror reflecting a confidence he hoped to exude.

Most of the girls in this story might find him attractive, but from what he knows, that is not enough, especially if he'll have to deal with the main heroine of this story, who already has a crush on the protagonist.

'How am I gonna get her? I mean, she's pretty fucking rude from what I remember. It would have been nice if they had given me a system,' he thought, frustration creeping into his thoughts.

At the moment, he can only tell whether they are interested or already love him. But that only works if he interacts with the person which, so far has been going good.

He sighed, 'We'll just have to wing it.'

He got dressed, then went out, the cool breeze brushing against his skin as he stepped into the fading sunlight. The sun outside was slowly setting behind the mountains, casting a beautiful glow across the landscape.

Soohyun came up to him and said, "So you live here, that's pretty near to my place."

" Oh, where do you live?" Travis asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Just above this street. Let's go. I need to get changed, also it wouldn't be bad to introduce you to my family," Soohyun replied with a friendly smile, gesturing for Travis to follow him.

" Your parents?"

He knew very well that Jung-Soohyuns parents were dead. Which was stated om the first chapter, but being the guy who knows nothing, he had to act like he didn't.

" No, I'll tell you that later. "

They walked up the street and arrived at the lodge. As they walked in, a wonderful aroma entered Travis's nostrils, which reminded him that he hasn't eaten yet.

' Damn. I'm hungry. Maybe they'll invite me over ' he thought.  

Soohyun walked inside and Travis followed him.

" Mijoo Ahjumma,  I'm back. Also I brought a friend "

The lady in question,  was currently standing infront of the stove, she turned around for a brief moment, with a smile on her face. 

[Love:
Interest : ]

" Ohh you're just in time. " She then turned to Travis. Who smiled as he bowed. Though he knows nothing about this place, his body knew how to react to people older then him.

" Good afternoon , sorry for coming unannounced " he said respectfully.

" What a nice young  man you are. It's nice to meet you, I almost thought Soohyun had no friends which concerned me. You can call me Ajumma or Noona, i don't mind" She said with her hand on her cheek, and her head slightly tilted.

Travis smiled and said " I'm Travis, it's nice to meet you as well. I guess I'll be calling you Noona, since you're so young "

Mijoo giggled with her hand covering her mouth, she nudged at Soohyun and said" I like him already, Well I hope you can stay for dinner " 

" Oh I don't want to interrupt your time together, I also came without notice"

" No, don't worry about that. Just sit down. Soohyun could you go get Ari. She's not back yet " She said.

" Alright,"

He walked out, leaving Travis alone with Mijoo, who hummed while she continued to cook.

" Do you need any help?" Travis asked.

" No I'm fine for now. Ohh well you could help with the laundry if you don't mind"

" I don't. Umm where is the basket?"

He then went out and got the clothes off the line. He was very shocked to see her lewd underwear,  which if he was the protagonist, he'd probably take them home by mistake.

' If I had a dollar for all the times that happened in Pornhwa. I'd have a couple honestly ' he thought.

Travis gathered the clothes into the
basket and turned to head back indoors.
As he did, his eyes fell upon Mijoo,
gracefully bent over to retrieve something
she had dropped. Her long, flowing hair
cascaded down her back, framing her
delicate features. The gentle curve of her
waist accentuated by the fabric of her
blouse drew his gaze, but it was the subtle
sway of her skirt as she leaned forward
that captured his attention entirely. A soft
gasp escaped his lips as he caught a
glimpse of the lace trim of her panties
peeking out, a sight that sent a surge of
heat coursing through his veins. His heart
raced, his cheeks flushing with a mixture
of embarrassment and desire at the
unexpected thrill of arousal.

' Man she's so fine, I could just fuck her now'  he thought 

As she turned around, her eyes met Travis's intense gaze, leaving her feeling slightly bewildered. A sudden breeze brushed against her, causing a faint blush to creep onto her cheeks as she hastily straightened her attire.

"You're back already," she said, her voice tinged with surprise.

"Umm, you can place them over there. Thank you, Travis," she added, trying to compose herself amidst the unexpected encounter.

' He saw my underwear. He must be disturbed by that. I mean, I'm just an old lady' she thought.

"It's not a problem. Also, I'm sorry for staring, it's just I was taken aback and forgot to say anything," Travis explained, his voice gentle.

She couldn't help but feel a flutter of curiosity at his apology. "Taken aback by what? If you don't mind me asking?" she inquired, her tone softening.

Travis smiled warmly, his eyes reflecting sincerity. "Well, what else besides your beauty, of course," he confessed with a charming grin, causing her cheeks to flush slightly at his compliment.

" Ohh, well thank you"

' He sure knows how to make a lady go crazy that's for sure. He's also handsome now that I look at him properly, if it weren't for our age gap I'd be gushing for him now, but he seems to be genuinely confused on what my age is' she thought.

[Love: 2%
Interest : 5% ]

Travis was chuckling like a mad man inside his head. 'Who knew the dumb act would work so well for me!!'

TO BE CONTINUED