Pleasuring Herself

Inside the dimly lit room, Mijoo reclined on the bed, her body sprawled in a tangle of limbs. Her back arched gracefully, accentuating the curve of her spine as she pressed her chest upward, her breath coming in shallow gasps. With her head thrown back in abandon, her long, tousled hair cascaded over the pillow in a dark, silken waterfall.

In a bold display of desire, Mijoo's hand slipped beneath the thin fabric of her lace lingerie, fingers tracing a path of tantalizing anticipation along the curve of her hip. With a sense of urgency, her hand ventured further, sliding between her thighs, where she found the source of her longing.

Her fingers danced with a frantic rhythm, moving with an almost desperate need as she pleasured herself with reckless abandon. Each touch sent shivers of ecstasy coursing through her body, her skin alight with the flames of desire. With each thrust of her hips, she surrendered herself to the intoxicating pull of pleasure, her moans filling the air like a symphony of desire.

Travis stood rooted to the spot, his eyes fixed on Mijoo's writhing form with a mixture of awe and desire. The sight of her, lost in the throes of passion, ignited a primal hunger within him, his body responding eagerly to the call of her lust.

As he watched, his own desire surged to the surface, a burning ache that demanded to be sated. But amidst the intoxicating allure of Mijoo's pleasure, a question lingered in the depths of his mind, a question that demanded an answer before they could fully surrender to the ecstasy that awaited them.

[ 1 Hour Ago ]

When Travis and Soohyun left, Ari and Mijoo, who left, sat together and had a small conversation together as mother and daughter. She mostly asked when she'll ever get over what happened back then with Soohyun, and Ari told her that it'll never happen. After that, Ari left and got some fresh air, leaving Mijoo alone, and when you're alone, you tend to drown in your own thoughts.

Which is what she did.

'The lodge is going well. We get enough money to cover our expenses and spoil ourselves each month, so I don't have to worry about that. Also, with the help of Soohyun, we have spare change on the side to spend. Life has been going pretty well, I'd say, though I still do miss him.' she thought.

Mijoo lost her husband not too long ago, turning her into a very young widow. Meaning if she wanted, Mijoo could have gotten remarried, but she didn't because she wanted to preserve her relationship with her daughter, who was now the anchor in her life.

But as a woman in her middle ages, she began to crave sex more than normal. Especially since she lived with Mijoo who she kinda found attractive, but him being her daughter's childhood friend and brother, she didn't really dig into these impulses. Which is why she regularly masturbated when she got time.

Thinking about it now, Mijoo began to get aroused, so she turned off the lights to the kitchen and went to her room. She laid down on a futon and began.

Those pretty, soft tender lips puckered at first before slowly opening them, a strand of saliva was visible from her parting mouth that was opening invitingly, staring into his eyes and hardly blinking. Licking her fingers, she began to gently rub her clitoris, while the other hand gripped the dildo.

"I'm unusually sensitive today," she thought, marveling at the pleasurable sensation. Mijoo continued to tease herself, skillfully manipulating her clit, allowing the pleasure to intensify and her excitement to grow. Her body became warmer, and she delighted in the heightened sensations.

"Oh, I should get that. Good thing I bought it," she thought.

Opening the drawer beside her, she took out a dildo. It was a long, 6-inch pink dildo that she bought a few days ago online after getting so horny she couldn't control herself.

Gripping the dildo, she brought it to her mouth, sensually sliding her lips around it, sucking deeply. Simultaneously, she pleasured herself with her fingers, sliding them in and out of her wetness. The pleasure became more profound, causing her to moan softly.

"Ah, Ahh~" she moaned, experiencing the blissful pleasure emanating from her entire body.

As she felt a heightened sense of arousal, she withdrew her fingers and proceeded to clean them, also taking the same care with the dildo. Mijoo cautiously guided the dildo towards her intimate folds, gently caressing her outer lips. As she slowly eased it inside, she experienced a tingling sensation that caused her to nibble on her lower lip, fully aware of her heightened sensitivity.

The deeper the toy penetrated, the more intense pleasure coursed through her body. She noticed her natural lubrication increasing, making it effortless to continue pushing the dildo further than any previous encounter, surpassing even the most ambitious fantasies indulged in by her husband or sons, which, in retrospect, she found amusing.

Mijoo began to maneuver the dildo with a steady rhythm, the textured surface stimulating her inner walls, as if exploring an uncharted domain of pleasure. Overwhelmed by the ecstasy, her eyes rolled back, a trickle of saliva escaping from the corner of her mouth, and a jubilant smile gracing her features.

"Yes!" She said in deep pleasure. Mijoo fucked herself hard, it moved in and out of her pussy faster and faster as she moaned.

Before long, she began to feel her whole pussy turn sensitive, then the next moment all her love juices gushed out her hole like rain. They washed over her bed sheets. She released a loud moan, feeling her cave turning so sensitive she couldn't even move, or she would probably be tempted to touch herself again.

She put the dildo to the side and turned herself around, lifting her ass up, she slowly moved her hand towards her cave and began to use its moisture to fuck herself like crazy.

This was when Travis arrived, of course. Seeing this, he simply wanted to take out his phone and record it, but he knew that would probably end badly. So he knocked on the door.

When Mijoo heard the knock, her heart dropped, she fixed herself up, covering her body as fast as possible, then hid the toy under the wardrobe. She lowered her dress and walked up to the door, which she found open.

'Oh no, they must have seen me. I hope it's not Ari, or worse Soohyun' she thought.

Pulling the door open, she saw Travis standing there with his usual smile.

"Sorry if I interrupted your sleep, Mijoo Noona, Soohyun is passed out. So I brought him back here," he said.

"Oh, could you bring him to the next room. That's where he sleeps," she said, and walked towards it. Travis stared at her ass as she walked. It giggled left to right, which got all the hair on his body up.

"Sure."

He followed her and placed Soohyun in the room. After that, he turned around, "Well, I better get going," he said.

As he was about to leave, she pulled his shirt, stopping him.

"You didn't see anything, right?"

"See what?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing, Good night."

He nodded then left, Mijoo fell to her knees, her face was completely red in shame. She knew he saw, and he was just acting like he didn't see.

'How can I face him now' she thought.

As Travis walked out, he smirked 'Man, maybe she won't be as hard. Well we'll just have to see I guess.'

TO BE CONTINUED