Entry #2 - A Comforting Welcome (Starting Plot)

Instead of this AU following the story of Doug Houser, another mortal will be taking his place, a black female adult OC that I have yet to come up with a name and design for. It'll be revealed later, though. Until then, I will talk about the MC with an ambiguous identity.

--------------------

Here, the mortal stumbles upon the Joy Joy Theme Park, which will get a major makeover in my build. Rides, such as roller coasters, ferris wheels, bunny carousels, and so much more will be added, and little side-quests like playing carnival games and entering and interacting with characters (particularly hangry clones) at restaurants could be accomplished.

When the player walks up to a golden gate, a Lucky clone (who will be hilariously dressed in a circus ringmaster suit along with a mustache) will pop up behind a ticket stand and ask them for money to enter joy joy land with a ticket. The player, completely unaware currency was still a thing in hell, reluctantly admits they don't have any. After being told that no money means no entry, another Lucky clone conveniently appears, but with a list.

The second clone (dressed in a simple party suit) asks him what the problem is and he explains that 'even good-looking mortals don't get a free pass inside the park'. The second clone stares at the player for a while and glances at the list again. He says what he thinks is their name aloud, and the player confirms said identity.

The clone angrily scolds the ticket master, berating them for being so dumb to not know that the boss (referring to the original Lucky, a widely significant character whom the player is about to meet and will be a huge pain in the ass later in the level) had also given him a list of the names of mortal souls that quite literally get a exception to the payment rule. He sheepishly apologizes and opens the gate for the player, and both apologize for the inconvenience before happily waving them goodbye.

It's a really funny scene, I promise 😭😭

Preceding this, though, the player senses the presence of an animatronic creeping up on them (presumably Lucky) and touches their shoulder before turning around just to find out that no one's there, creeping them out.

The player is in awe as they scan the area, with Bierce (who will also be re-designed and possibly re-named) telling them that this was just a feeble attempt from Malak to get the player weirdly attached to the park.

However, it works greatly, and the player even rides the carousel (or whichever ride of their choice) for a bit before entering the castle, sprouting with fireworks and party lights inside. Bierce communicates with the player in order to calm them down from their anxiety of what will happen to them when they enter the castle during the ride.
It's one of the only moments of comfort the player ever receives from Bierce, really.

At the castle entrance, two security cameras flash blue once it catches the player's presence, and the castle's gates open. The player goes straight to some sort of golden auditorium with red seats, where everything, including the lights, are shut off. However, distinct murmuring could be heard, startling the player that there are other people in the room with them. The lights turn on to reveal the Joy Joy Gang, all three members, already smiling and posing for the player.

They individually introduce themselves and all compliment the player, in their individual ways that showcase their differentiating personalities. (Their designs will also get major make-overs) The player is flustered, but listens to what they have to say anyway because, well, what's the harm in it?

After that, Lucky exaggerates his throat and whistles to cue yet another rabbit (who will be sitting at a piano) to play their song. All three members will be singing (ACTUALLY singing it with their voices, not just robotically dancing with an audio playing in the background) and dancing and going absolutely CRAZY. Swinging off curtains, flying around (courtesy of Penny), and lifting each other up.

When their shenanigans are done, they offer the player to spend some time with them in the 'fun area' (which I will come up with a better name for lol) in the back of the castle. It's this area full with more rides and fun activities, and you'd even get to dunk an animatronic in water and watch it malfunction if you accept lmfaoo) If the player declines, they will be offered a cake as a gift since they and the gang are 'best friends' now.

If they accept this, Hangry will go fetch it while Lucky and Penny make small talk with you. The gang does a really good job at making you feel special, like they threw this massive party just so you could feel happy. When the pig returns, all 3 members giddily stare at you, eager to see what your reaction will be when you dig in.

Lucky will tell you to 'make a wish' before you eat, and when you do, you begin to feel very weird. They didn't poison you, but your vision begins to get extremely blurry until you black out, you hearing them faintly telling you they'll see you soon before you're gone.

The player begins to experience a compilation of their old memories back on earth, like their brain is regurgitating every lost memory that ever made them happy.
I won't get into the details specifically about the mortal yet, as I have yet to decide what they'll look like and what their personality will be, (hence why I've been referring to them ambiguously) but they'll definitely be a self-insert of me, like an OC.

When the player finally wakes up, the joy joy gang will be gone from the stage, and there will be soft but eerie music to cue that they've begun the hunt after you. In this zone 1 section, they're a LOT less serious with you, and will seem like they're toying with you a lot rather than being dead on about killing you.

-------------------

If you evade them for long enough, their joyful facade will slowly peel off, bit by bit, and they'll progressively get more angry and insane, going as far as ripping off their own body parts to show that they've gone completely psycho and really don't appreciate you fucking with them anymore. I'll get into this in the next part, though, cause it gets really scary and disturbing. 🙂‍↔️