Entry #3 - Something's Off..

It is known that the animatronics in the original game can eat, feel, walk, and talk without any human intervention, but it's never exactly elaborated on how besides that their souls are rabid and not human.

I'd like to add onto this with my own version of these guys: They have animal organs inside of them and souls that are purely demonic.

The latter is a no-brainer, but only in my interpretation is the whole 'they have organs' thing canon. They are a mix of mechanical parts AND human-like body parts, and if you would ever open them up, you'd be disgusted by the live, functional, beating and pumping red parts that lie inside of them.

It's how Hangry is able to eat. None of the animatronics contain human souls, as implied before. They have real brains, hearts, intestines, stomachs, and even dark-colored blood because of their demonic souls. Demons are known to have these parts so humans would feel more at ease with them as they'd have something in common, even though they're still very terrifying.

They can generate saliva (Again, Hangry) Cry, (Penny) , and feel deep amounts of anger (Lucky and Hangry) because of this. Mix that with being a demon, and you get one hell of a sadistic, blood-thirsty, dangerous and unpredictable being. They will be more aggressive and have more meaningful interactions with each other than in the actual base game.

However, don't think this makes them weaker than the player. They still have robotic endoskeletons and thus still identify as automatons, and they still have a huge power imbalance to the player, with them being on the stronger side. The punches hit regardless.

In the scene where the player catches a Hangry clone munching on a dead corpse and his mouth stained with blood, you can just see the sadism, anger, and hunger in his eyes while he glances at them back. His teeth will also be showing here.

And when the entire JJG are having a 'sophisticated' dinner with the player all cooked and chopped up in one bad ending, they gain more strength and energy the more mortals they eat. (The meat is regenerated as energy, I mean) I thought it'd be a good answer to the question of 'Where does the food go after they eat?' rather than just having it clog up their mechanics. They're demons, so the physics of that do not apply.

They're also better at psychologically torturing their victims (particularly Lucky, the dickweed) mainly by using their past against them to distract them enough to stop collecting the shards (or 'orbs' in my case). They'd tease you and pretty much be like 'the people you sold your soul for wouldn't want to see you again after what you did to them so just stay here and die' and yada yada yada.

Another example of this is the very beginning where they attempt to persuade you into staying with them with gifts, parties, cakes, hugs, compliments, kindness, and even putting on shows for you. It's a proven fact that if you tell or show someone enough of something, they'll begin to see it as true regardless of whether it really is or isn't.

This is their top manipulation tactic because you literally have Bierce in your ear telling you they don't give two shits about your life and there you were, under their spell and singing idiotically with them. The player's trauma mainly has to do with this, but more so their toxic influence.

Unlike what Vincent said, they are able to experience love and care as sentient robots. They just don't for the player, since they're an obvious threat to the stability of their environment. They console each other, look out for each other, and help each other out. They also tend to fight over who gets to have the mortal a lot, so much so that it's actually scary to experience if you were the victim.

And lastly, I'd like to make this change as well: instead of getting electrocuted, the JJG get so angry with the player that they rip their own body parts out. Yeah, weird.

Hangry gets so hungry that he rips off the part of his jaw that would reveal his somewhat sharp, nasty teeth. Lucky rips both of his eyes out in anger so his connection to the security cameras will be enabled, now allowing him to track the player's location at all times. And Penny, being severely emotional at this point, rips part of her face off, being extremely regretful and sad for damaging herself a few seconds later, staring uneasily at her soaked hands.

A clone of her also pops up at some point and breaks her chest in to pull out her heart and chuck it at the player before shutting down (or 'dying') seconds later. I think I might put some sort of easter egg or tool that can help the player fight back against the monsters but at this point, they're already terrified out of their minds and even sometimes wonder if they should even continue on.

I also think I'll study the behaviors of real people with psychological disorders by video and incorporate that into the characters, just to make the experience more life-like and feel real.