NEW GUY

Olivia's pov

I was sitting in class waiting for the teacher to arrive when Brittany and her minions walked up to me. Hey bitch Brittany said in her usual bitchy voice. What do you want Brittany?. Relax Olive I just wanted to warn you not to get close to my new boyfriend when he gets here.

First of all Brittany, my name is Olivia and second of all I don't give a flying fuck about whoever this new boyfriend of yours is so get the hell out of my sight. Brittany and her minions sashayed away and I rolled my eyes at her behavior. Brittany and I used to be friends until we reached high school. She wanted to be with the popular kids and I didn't so we drew apart. She  joined the popular kids and for some reason became envious of me.

I was too caught up in thinking that I didn't notice a boy sit by me. When the bell rung for start lesson Mrs. Kim entered the class. Hello class she said in her usual sweet voice, we mumbled back a hello. Mrs. Kim continued, students we have a new student pls can all welcome Damion. Damion can you pls show yourself to the class, just then I noticed a shadow beside me get up, I turned to look and surprise surprise it was Damion and he was so hot. He had black curly hair with green piercing eyes and he had small pink lips!

Thank you, you can pls take your seat. He sat down and I continued to stare at him. He turned his face towards me and glared hard not before saying in  rude voice, stop staring at me you slut. Slut   wait a minute did he just call me a slut just because I was staring.

I couldn't concentrate on Mrs. Kim's lesson I was still thinking about what he said. That was really rude. After an hour or so, the bell rung for change lesson while I was packing I decided I was gonna give this boy a piece of my mind. I turned towards him and said you're such a rude person how dare you call me a slut do you know who I am?

He turned towards me unfazed and said I don't give a fuck who you are you could be the president's daughter for all I care. I don't regret shit. You're a slut just like all the girls here. He turned and walked away. Dickhead I  thought and walked to my next class which I had with my bestie Iris. I hoped not to see him there.  

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 22 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ADDICTED TO A MAFIA BOSSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें