o.wood

Darling,

Quidditch has been my escape lately, but that is just till you come home.  The team has changed a bit, Katie bell isn't on the team anymore so that means we are in search for a chaser. They are all half as good as you are tho. When you come home we can be the best Gryffindor quidditch players in years Wood and y/l/n.  Maybe even have our pictures in the quidditch hall of Fame, no one I rather be there with than you. Soon I will be able to walk you through the halls again, your hand in mine. The truth is I didn't expect to get this attached to you, I just wanna put your hair behind your ears and listen to you talk. I wanna be with you and when I'm not with you, I think about what it will be like with you.

Every time I block a quaffle I wanna look and see you cheering for me. If I get hurt I want you to be the one by my side holding my hand waiting for me to wake up. If you get hurt I won't leave your side, I will never leave your side. When we win I wanna see you so I can tell you I did it . You are the trophy alone I don't need any cup when I have you beside me. I miss you y/n and I can't wait to see you again.

y/n I will see you soon darling

           yours truly, 

                      wood