THE BEGINNING

Hi
I am Corey , so you all are reading an autobiography about my life, so  it's safe to say y'all can take a little peek into my closet for a lil bit now.
So I would be eighteen in 2 months, and the universe have decided to fuck me up, by delaying my puberty.
I am a late booming teenager from Houston,  a large metropolis in Texas ,
I grew up in a small family, more to say a nuclear family, which consisted of my mom, my dad, I and my little brother .

Now down to where I introduced them , My parents got married in the year 2004, gave birth to me , the year 2006 , and gave birth to my little brother in the year 2009. Okay, down to introducing my family to a bunch of strangers on the net , but it's cool . The leader of the house who is of the name, Jake black steel [my dad], he was my best friend, my teacher , my first love, he was in his mid fifties, and  was a Sagittarius, then down to my loving mother , who was the house coordinator ,who went by the name , Grace Arthur steel , she in her late forties,and was leo , my little brother who was the most mischievous person in my entire family who is also named, drake black steel, he is in high school, and just fifteen years of age, and is a gemini, Okay enough  with the detailed information about my family, in my own story, they can go and write there's. And  I was honoured and blessed to be named Corey joel steel, and was also gemini. I am a bloody fresher from the university of Houston, studying theatre arts has a course .

   Of course we had three (3) first names , we are black americans , whose parents decided not to follow our traditions to give us an African name.
I was quite young when my grandparents died , so I never knew them . My parents told us stories about them, and how they fought in World War 1 and 2, and during black movement [ especially the grandpa's , the grandma's died of heart related troubles after retiring from the Neo Movement, and Wars].
Basically I consider my grandparents as super heroes ,  The United States government awarded them a medal of honour, for serving and protecting their country from their opposition [ Germany]. And also lead the black movements, where they walked sides with Martin Luther king, and fought for black liberation. They had a good fight but who freaking cares about them ? No one , not even the government. They died so we could have our freedom in a white man's land , but we still struggle with the oppression of skin colour. I really wish all their hard work paved and paid fully , like the tears, sweats, pains, crys, wails, and death of the black ancestors .But now we have a say, we are no longer slaves , we are not the best but we are on the ladder of being better, we are now allowed to have a choice , go to school, show on TV, drive a good car and have a mansion without the cop's thinking you are one drug lord, thieves, or a gang member, we now walk among the whites, we are no longer seen as a threat in public places, we are no longer shoe shines along the road, we are no longer scared to put our feelings out, and do not let mom and dad no but the United States have made weed legal in most countries , and the best part is that Houston is one of them,' laugh's histerically', But the white men still use racial discriminative words while talking to us , like calling us the "negro's" .
FYI
I came from a family of scholars,  intelligent, smart and wise set of people but my little brother , I think we need to run a DNA test on him. Yes, drake I said that , but he is quite intelligent for his age , he  should not be a high school senior, but that nigga scaled through his exams with ease, in few months he would be writing TOEFL and SAT .
My dad was the best graduating student of his time, and same with my mom. No wonder, he bagged her just like he bagged all his degrees with ease, and now Me , I ,and Myself , although i didn't graduate high school , middle school , and elementary school, has best graduating student ,I was that half baked kid , who never had an idea of what was going on in school, or the White board, failed woefully in maths and science class,  Was hated by majority of my teachers and class mate,[ but i don't think , it was because i never had an idea about whatever they were teaching or saying, i think its because i am black.]  Those Racial bastard's!
I wasn't even known , and few teachers who knew me , hated me but i was able to  pry through and make a name for myself in high school, Yes I picked up, and became good academically, I was called the book school worm, even though the whole school , including the principal, teachers, students , classmates, friends, enemies ,doubted me, But when i sat for my exams, it came has a shock to of em[ them, my English tutor, hates it when i abbreviate my words in black slangs], racist bastard [ sorry Mr Macmillan].
   Yeah my life kinda sucks, but this isn't a sad story. Yeah, my life is clouded with black clouds  but sometimes there are little rays of sun , here and there , if lucky enough there are rainbows . So just stick around , and feel a part of my mental breakdowns, depression, anger crisis, identity crisis, sexuality crisis, happy time, joyfully times, prayerful times, being close to christ times, time of temptations, pain, betrayal, haterd, sinnful times, drug additions, un-healthy habits, demonic habits , ADHD, OCD, PTSD, Anxiety and others .
   Why am I writing this down , why am I showing you that what is on the outside is different, from what is inside, why? , Well maybe because I can't die, or go to the graveyard without being able to tell people about what I passed through on this planet called earth.