Chasing dreams

Summary:

"You're serious." And suddenly, Sanji was confronted with another option. He could stay with Nami and Vivi, the most beautiful women in the world, run the restaurant of his dreams and become a renowned chef in the entire world... Or travel around with a disoriented oaf to be his private cook and not even be appreciated for his work.

Spoiler: He chooses Zoro

Alternatively:
After the Strawhats disband, everyone seems to have plans for their future. Sanji's own plans take a massive turn when Zoro asks him to join him on uncertain paths across the grandline. Sanji had expected to fall in love... Just not quite like this

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's a wonderful thing to have your dreams come true.
After years and years of searching, fighting, learning, living and partying, they had all reached laugh tale and that had been it. They had rounded the entire world, Nami had managed to finish her final map, Ussop had managed to become the warrior he'd always dreamed to be, Robin had discovered the secrets about the Polycubes, the Sunny had become an old legend much to Franky's delight, Chopper became a renowned doctor, Zoro had defeated Mihawk and Sanji had found the All Blue.

And of course, their combined dream, Luffy's dream, came true as well. Luffy was the Pirate King.

Everything was great, better than great. In the process, they had somehow managed to level the ground for a guy named Corby with the help of Luffy's brother to restructure the world government to turn it into a fair system.

It almost seemed too perfect.

But after a high often comes the next low and Sanji knew that the straw hats would soon disband. After their final adventures, they had rounded the world again, twice. And finally, Luffy announced that he would like to find some young people to inspire following in their footsteps. Luffy's many risky fights and near death experiences had cost him a price, one he'd been aware of since his fight against Enel when he first learned how to pump his blood through his body quickly to be faster. He wasn't going to die, not like Gol D. Roger had been but Luffy had now a next dream. To find the next pirate King and teach them everything he knew.

His dream required staying in one place for a longer period of time. Robin had mentioned that she would like to study the devil fruit powers more on the remains of Egghead, and Nami wanted to settle down and relax. She and Vivi had some plans in close proximity to Alabasta. Franky, Chopper and Ussop decided to turn the Sunny into a traveling stage for Brook and his bonetastic music. He'd developed a liking for it during the 2 year separation and Ussopp wanted a stage to tell people about his adventures as god Ussop too. Chopper, always the sentimental reindeer, wanted to keep helping people around the world and so they decided to go together.

The only people without concrete plans were Zoro and Sanji.

That was until Nami approached their love cook a couple of days after the announcement that the Strawhats would disband.

"Trust me, you're going to love this!," Nami said, smiling so bright that to any normal person she'd look dangerous. Sanji, however, despite the fact that he'd calmed down a bit after his encounter with the Vinsmoke family, still swooned to her every whim. "So, Vivi and I have been talking and we thought it would be a fantastic idea to open up a restaurant. We'd invite the most renowned chefs in the land and we'd like YOU to be part of it! We'd be so profitable- I mean," she cleared her throat, "You could really shine in that restaurant and you'd be able to present foods from all around the world and I could show them where they are from! You could even make some stuff from the All Blue!"