Charmed X TVD

What if Paige Matthews and Elena Gilbert were the same person?

Tbh, I thought this up on a whim, lol, but I kind of have most of everything thought of at least for two options.

Option 1: Paige is raised as Elena Gilbert

So, with Paige and Elena being the same person right now, some timeliness will be changed along with the charmed ones ages.

Paige/Elena will still be a witch/whitelighter hybrid, but now that she also has doppelgänger blood, her witch side will be enhanced more to give her more witch powers to correlate with her whitelighter ones.

She's a doppelgänger through Sam, who would either be a distant Petrova relative or something. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Possible Witch Powers:

Conjuring or Manifestation

Control of the Elements: gained back from past life

If there's a different power you feel would be better for them, then let me know

The events of charmed s1-3 will still be the same, but s4-8 will probably have slight or major differences.

As for TVD s1 up to the masquerade episode of s2, it is the same. At the end of that episode, instead of being kidnapped, Elena is sent to San Francisco by way of the 'To Call A Lost Witch' spell.

Option 2: A Charmed One is reincarnated into tvd as Elena

It's about the same as the first option, except there won't be any other connection with charmed. Other than Elena having Paige's or Prue's memories and powers. Depending on who I pick, some of their personality will start mixing with Elena's.

This one would probably start pre-tvd Canon or start immediately at the beginning of season 1.

Same deal with the power department. Since doppelgänger blood enhances spells, why not boost the development of powers.

Love interest for both options will probably be different from Canon.