Chapter 3: Blood Bags

Boys Dorm

Kirishima looks for something to eat in the fridge. "What the hell?" "What is it?" Says Denki. "There are bags filled with blood inside the refrigerator."
"Uh huh, suree" Denki looks in.

"AHHH!" Mineta screams. Everyone in the dorms dining room looks.
"My bad dude. I didn't see you there."
Izuku accidentally kicked Mineta while walking towards the dorms kitchen for a drink because Minetas short.
Kaminari gives Mineta a "are you serious?" look.

"Excuse me" "Oh, sorry." Denki and Kirishima move out of the way. Izuku rips the bag open with his fangs and drinks it, making a mess all over the floor.

Denki gags and backs away from him.
"Gross, why the hell are you drinking blood?!" Kirishima says
"Because I'm a vampire?"

"No shit," Bakugo says. He was watching T.V. in the living room and walk over to Izuku to tell him off, but slips on the spilled blood and passes out.

Iida rushes out of his room. "What were those loud noises?!?!" He sees blood on the floor, and Bakugo passed out and assumes Izuku killed him. "I knew this rehab thing was a mistake!" Iida starts banging on everyone who's sleeping door. "WAKE UP!"

Tokoyami opens it. "Jeez, you're as loud as Bakugo. "Fangs - I mean, Izuku killed Bakugo!" Tokoyami looks. "Calm down. He has a blood bag in his hand. I saw them in the fridge earlier." Says Tokoyami. Tokoyami hands him his glasses. "Oh"

Aoyama walks in the door with a bag of chicken wings and sees the commotion. He uses his laser to blast himself to his room, in case the blood would stain his shirt.

"Izuku! You should drink less messily. Other people live here besides you, you know!" Yells Iida. "Sorry" Izuku says. "Its okay, just make sure it dousn't happen again." Izuku cleans up his mess. "Things are very different now that im not living outside." He thought to himself.

Every boy besides Todoroki, who was a deep sleeper, came out of their rooms after Tokoyami. "Sorry, guys! False Alarm!!" Says Iida.

Kirishima and Denki carry Bakugo into his bed. Soon after, the others went to sleep as well.