Chapter 9: The Picture

"Guess what I have?" Mina says.

"What?" Ururaka asked.

Mina took out a photo of Izuku and Toga kissing in an empty classroom at the Vamp Dance.

Ururaka was shocked. "I think we should tell Mr. Aizawa.."

"What?! No way. "

"Why not?"

"I have an even better idea."

Mina told everyone she came across what she had found, and soon enough, the whole school knew about it.

When Izuku walked to first period, he was getting weird looks from everyone who walked past him.

As soon as Izuku walked into Mr. Aizawas classroom, Nezu was there, looking at the picture of him and Togo on his desk.

His classmates were giggling.

"I swear there's a reasonable explanation for this." said Izuku

"Izuku, we're going to have to ask you to come with us." Nezu said.

Him, Mr. Aizawa, and Nezu took a seat in his office.

"When she grabbed Ururakas hand, I noticed the way she talked was different, so I took her to an empty classroom, she told me she was looking after me, and then we you know..."

"So that wasn't Momo." Said Aizawa.

"She was in the bathroom." Said Izuku.

"Can you tell us more about this girl?" Nezu asked.

"I can't." Said Izuku

"Is she threatening you?" Mr. Aizawa asked, concerned.

"No, I just.."

"You can never trust a villain, Izuku. She's probably manipulating you." Said Nezu.

Mr. Aizawa looked disappointed.

"Then, what makes you trust me?" Izuku asked.

"I don't. Not anymore." Said Aizawa.

Izuku started to tear up.

"If you refuse to give us important information regarding a potential threat, then you give me no choice but to place you under arrest." Nezu told him.