Change Back

"Put these on" Amy said as she gave the dazed Ron some shorts, boxers, a shirt, and a halloween mask.

"Alright" Ron looked down at himself and looked on sadly.

"What are you so sad about?" Amy asked as she looked at Ron's strange expression since he doesn't know how to use his new face.

"I'll lose this body but I've always wanted to see what she had under her clothes". he thought and continued "you know since she's my crush" he smiled devilishly as he grabbed a camera and went to the bathroom.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE DOING". Amy bellowed as she rammed on the door with her fists.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S SENSITIVE" Ron exclaimed like a little child being tickled for the first time.

"God dammit Ron i didn't need that information" Amy said as she banged her head on the bathroom door.

Ron walked out naked in his newest body. Ron grabbed every article of his own clothes and threw them on feeling his rear become less plump and feel a burden be lifted off of his back.

"Alright soooooo what's next?" Ron asked while he rubbed his sore neck.

"Give me this guys dick" Amy said as she held up a pair of panties and a pair of boxers with a picture of the hottest guy at their school.

"Alright?" Ron said as he took the clothing.

He put on the boxers and felt a change and saw his new junk which was weirdly smaller since the guy boasted about how long his dick was. he later Put on the panties and felt the familiar feeling of Amy's V. a minute of quivering later quivering he finally put on his boxers and felt his normal junk reappear.

Later he saw a notification from his instagram feed. Both Ron and Amy checked the picture and it was a picture of female "equipment with some light brown pubic hair. They read the caption and it read 'I LOST MY DICK AND BALLS PLEASE HELP I HAVE A VAGINA' they laughed and Amy just looked in awe as he saw a guy with a her vagina.

"You know my vag wasn't that wet when i had it" Amy said while laughing slightly.

"Sooo someone was likeing it" Ron said holding back a laugh.

They both chuckled but it soon ended when they say Amy's new member slowly rise

"I didn't mean to do that" Amy said poking it slightly

"Just don't touch it" Ron said as he looked at her like an embarrassing father