15.

Hari's Pov

I sat there looking at myself in the mirror. I can't believe Kai. Eri cut not one, not two, but three of my mother freaking arrows out.

This is outrageous. "You look lovely, baby." Kai smirks. I glare at him through the mirror. "Piss off you piss ant." "That's not nice." Kai rolls his eyes.

I sigh and get up. I walk unto the bathroom and grab my clippers. Kai follows me and watches. "What are you'd doing." I look at Kai. "Shaving half of my head so that I look decent because this ain't it."

"Weirdo." Kai chuckles. I giggle. "I'm your weirdo." Kai wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses my neck. "Damn right, you are." We both giggle, and I finish shaving my head.

I clean up, and we walk back into our room. I look at Kai. "I want cuddles." Kai sighs. "Yea, come on, baby."

Tengai's POV

I was sitting on my bed running my hands through Kendo's hair. "You alright?" I look down as Kendo spoke. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I looked confused.

"You seem out of it." Kendo says as we make eye contact. "I'm just thinking about how we got together and how happy I am to be with you." I say blushing.

He smiles. "You're so cute. I love you so much!" I smile as I lean down and kiss him on the lips.

Kendo grabs my face and kisses my nose. "Can I take you out on another date." I giggle as my face turn red. "Of course, I would love that." We both share another sweet kiss as we embrace each other.