1

Chapter 1: YOU'RE LATE ANABELLE

🎸🥁🎤
[Real life]
______________________________________

Anabelle was a women of many opinions, only one of those opinions, was that Matthew sturniolo was one of the most annoying insuferable human beings on this earth.

Ever since they were kids it would always be non stop bickering between Matt and Anabelle, it would start if she would breathe too loud, or maybe she had a shirt on that he didn't like, maybe even if she blinked?, she never understood why they hate eachother but she defintley did not. like him, or his attititude towards her, so she made him mad alot of the time, she didnt really care, its not like they could be freinds ever, right?, all they do is fight!

Somehow everyday they managed to fight, especially today..

Anabelle could sense Matts hard glare on her back, he was proably still pressed about earliers argument.

She turned around to see Matt walk out of his room and stop in the middle of the kitchen, she could practically hear his loud sigh over the loud music, laughing and the consistent talking between the group, she rolls her eyes as she turns back around opening her phone, that was set face down on the small coffee table infront of her.

"no no no...HOLY SHIT" Anabelle raises her voice shooting up from the couch as she sees a message from Harley, Harley was one of Anabelle's bestfreinds, and he was also in a band with her.

She didnt bother to open the message she already knew.

"I FORGOT ABOUT PRACTICE" she says rushing past Conan and Lola who were cuddling on the couch and grabbed her shoes.

she hears a light chuckle from her left, her head raises high towards Matt who had a shit eating grin plastered on his face
"I dont know why you go anyways, Ruben's an ass, he doesnt even play anything he just sits there and claims hes the biggest part of the band" Matt says in an annoyed tone, rolling his eyes at the thought of Ruben and his stupid little attitude.

"Shut it, Matt." she glares, focusing back on her untied shoe.

"If you dont agree with me, you're stupid" Matt states in a sharp tone and rolling his eyes, as he leans against the counter crossing his arms across his chest.

"Whatever" Anabelle scoffs bolting up from the sofa and running to chris's room, she thought about Matts statement, he wasn't wrong, he was far from it actually, he was right  for once that is... but she didnt like to let him know that.

Anabelle barges into chris's room and looks between Katie and Chris together on his bed kissing, she shakes her head at the sight but snaps out of it, soon to realise they were both staring at her in a bit of shock at her entrance.

"Katie, pretty pleassseee, will you drop me off at Aubins house?, I forgot about band" Anabelle asks in a nice tone as she jumps up and down.

"Shit, yeah of course, grab you shit" Katie bolts up grabbing her keys and walking out the door after giving Chris a quick wink, my eyes have a bit of disgust in them, was that cute? or did that make her want to throw up..Anabelle was never much of a romantic, and she'd like to think it will stay that way.

As Anabelle picks up her small handbag from chris's room she giggles to herself.
"How'd you bag a babe like katie?" Anabelle snickers, Chris looks at her with a grin, "your saying im not a hot babe either?" He smiles cheekily, Anabelle laughs at his words as she grabs her guitar from the corner of the room, "okay, uhhh i gotta go..but have fun with the others and Katie" Anabelle grins with a large eyebrow raise.