2

Chapter 2:  YOU HAD TO SEND HIM?

🎱🍃🎸
______________________________________

"See you guys tommorow" Anabelle smiles giving Aubin and Ruben a small wave, as much as she didn't want to wave goodbye to Ruben she decided to be the bigger person.

Anabelle and Harley walk out of the house together, as Harley shuts the door he lets out a big sigh, "I fuckin hate him" Anabelle speaks up as they stop at the front porch, due to the heavy rain splashing down.

"RIGHT" Harley says jumping up and down a bit, "he gets me annoyed everytime I look at him" He adds as he crosses his arms across his chest and shakes his head.

"He's not even in the band why does he come..?, I get he manages us at gigs but every practice?, it's crazy" Anabelle shakes her head, as she pulls out her phone.

"Shittt, my dads here, i'll see you tommorow Ana" Harley smiles running to his dads car turning around giving Anabelle a small smile.

Anabelle chuckles a bit as she focusses back down to her phone.

KAT
[Imessage]

__________________________

"Kat, would you pick me up?, its pissing down 🤯"

KAT: "Hey its Chris, katie's showering"

"So she can't ?😔"

KAT: "nuh uh, I can send matty B?"

"No."

KAT: "you just said its pissing down, and I already told him 🤗"

"REALLY YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN, nope im walking"

KAT: "too bad he just left, He seems annoyed, have fun with him 😉"

"I hate you 🖕"
[KAT hearted message]

____________________________________

Anabelle groans putting her phone away, she wasn't planning on getting a ride from Matt, so she put up her hood and faced the the road with a big sigh, she stepped out quickly, the rain was cold on her face and the wind was warmish, she strides through the rain quickly.

A big strike of lightning strikes down in the distance making her look softly to the side where she saw a black van slowing down right next to her, the window rolls down slowly to reveal Matt looking at her, clearly not wanting to be there.

"I told Chris im walking" Anabelle huffs as she stops walking to look at Matt, Matt looks her up and down noticing her being completley soaked by the storm.

"Didn't ask, get it" Matt demands glaring at her, "I said im walking" Anabelle smiles sarcasticly as she shoo's Matt away and begins to walk again.

Matt groans loudly taking the car out of park and began slowly driving next to Anabelle.

He beeps the horn softly to grabs Anabelles attention again, "I said get in" Matt lowers his voice clearly annoyed at her refusal, Anabelle ignores Matt and keeps walking along.