One

You've been a fan of Jay since you were in the 9th grade. You skip class and lie in order to attend a special fan meeting for him to express your support.

You are aware that your feelings for him differ from those of a normal fan, because why would you do such things just to express your support for a famous model when he is unaware of your existence, but who cares? As long as you don't harm anyone, go ahead.

One time, you were in school showing some new Jay magazines to your classmates when you received a message from your parents telling you that you will have family dinner in a famous private restaurant at 7pm somewhere.

You explain you can't come because Jay's Red Carpet Arrival as a new ambassador of a foreign jewellery brand is also scheduled for that time, but your parents are upset, so you have no choice but to go.

"Are we waiting for someone?" you asked as your parents did not eat the food after the waiter served it, but your parents simply nodded before your father excused himself for a phone call.

"Sweetie, can you just put down your phone and act formal just for tonight."

You stop scrolling your feed after checking the happenings at the red carpet ceremony, where it states that Jay just showed up for a brief moment before leaving the venue, which is weird.

"Are you not gonna listen to me?"

You turn off your phone and pay attention to your mom, and right after that moment your dad returns, but this time with someone.

You rise up from your seat, confused.

Your brows wrinkling.

"Jay?"