Three days

At the time of dinner, there was total silence so to break it Mr. Kim started talking with yn.

Mr. Kim: yn, which class are you in?

Yn: fi-fifth
Mr. Kim: oh you will go in fifth class now.

Miss. Song: no she will go to junior class.
Mr. Kim: that's great. My princess will go there too. would you like to go with her?

Yn look at Aera who lightly smiled nodding her head making yn nod too.

Mr. Kim: you will stay here with them. Get to know each other then tell your decision

Yn was shocked to hear it. She look at the brothers who have an unknown expression on their happy. They were neither looking happy nor sad.

After breakfast, Mr. Kim asked Aera to let yn sleep in her room making her think before nodding.

Yn moved to Aera's room while Aera stayed behind talking with her brothers.

Yn look at the bed doubting if she can sleep there but shrugging it, she slept on floor.

When Aera entered she sighed seeing yn on floor & put on a blanket.

Next Morning

Yn being an early morning person woke up & pouted not knowing where she is.

She look on the bed to see Aera still sleeping & last night popped in her mind.

She heard footsteps & laid down pretending to sleep.

Namjoon entered & started waking up Aera. Aera whined before sitting on bed with crossed leg.

Namjoon: good morning little princess.
Aera: morning oppa.

Namjoon: come down fast & wake up this girl too.

Aera: ughhh I don't know how to do so. You wake her up.

Yn fake yawned stretching her arms and greeted Aera, morning.

Yn: good morning Aera, good morning..... Oppa

Namjoon: only Aera can call me oppa. I'm not your brother.

Yn:...... How can I call you with just name? Isn't it disrespectful?

Namjoon: you... Call me sir unless dad or Miss song is around.

Yn: okie

Namjoon handed her bag which has her clothes in it. Then left. Aera went to get fresh first then yn went.

Reaching down she sat on the chair.

Yn: good morning Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim: don't call me Mr. Kim. I feel like an old man. Call me uncle for now.
Yn: okie...... Mr. Kim

Yn rubbed her hair being nervous to call him uncle. Maids served them food which they ate.

After breakfast, Mr. Kim was leaving to office with Miss. Song making Aera frown.