Mother's day

In Morning

Aera: good morning dadda- mom
Mrs. Kim: good morning princess and happy birthday.

Mr. Kim: that's wrong, I wanted to wish her first.

Aera: still you won't be able to, yn already wished me first.

Aera danced seeing the sulked up face of Mr. Kim. Yn came down swinging her two tails in air carrying her school bag.

Yn: good morning

Aera: my birthday gift

Yn: I'll give you in party.

Aera pout in defeat, yn always used to give her gift in morning only as she never attended her birthday party but this year it's different.

They all sat on the table to have their breakfast while talking about party. Yn was the only one who was silent not because she's not excited but because she's to lazy to speak.

Yn, Aera, Mrs. Kim and the five brothers, they all left to school.

Keeping the bag in classroom, all the kids were roaming in playground with their mother.

Sanaya: yn, Aera.

Yn was totally done now. She never gets why both girls like to shout her name.
Aera ran to sanaya holding Mrs. Kim's hands.

Mrs. Kim look at sanaya's mother for few seconds then avoided her gaze. While sanaya's mother was seeing her with shocked face.

Sanaya: Aera, yn she is my mother and mumma they are my friend.

Aera: hello aunt.

Yn: he-hello.

Yn hide behind Aera after greeting the lady who was looking at the source of the voice.

She wasn't able to see yn as from the start, she was hiding behind Mrs. Kim.

Aera looking at yn hiding behind her, pulled her at front. Yn gasped in surprise.

Aera: she's my mother.

Sanaya: hello aunt, yn where is your mother?
....

Yn: she didn't came.

Yn first took a pause hearing this question looking at her mother fir some minutes then spoke making Aera give her a horrified look at why she said it.

Sanaya made an oh face but her mother kept on exchanging glances between yn and Mrs. Kim.

Aera: Sanaya look my brothers. How about you introduce them too with her as you like their singing.

Aera pointed at her five brothers waving her hands. Seeing her they also waved back when Aera signalled them to come near.

They frowned coming close to them and stood straight bowing to SM (sanaya's mother) greeting her.

SM: haye kinne sone munde hain kaash eh mainu pelle mile honde to main inne naal vyaah kar len di

Sanaya whined hearing it while The five brothers and Aera was utterly confused. Yn not being able to control herself started laughing.

BTS were surprise seeing her laughing so loudly. They saw her smiling and giggling few times but not laughing like this.

Jimin: what does it mean?

He asked being curious about the reason of the little girl's laugh.

Sanaya: I won't tell it

Not wanting to embarrass herself further, sanaya immediately denied.